Godzilla: King of the Monsters

For all topics regarding speculative fiction of every stripe. Otherwise known as the Geek Cave.
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

Re: Godzilla: King of the Monsters

Post by Fuzzy Necromancer »

That reviewer who called Mothra "disgusting" is going to need surgery to extract my ankle from his anus.
"Believe me, there’s nothing so terrible that someone won’t support it."
— Un Lun Dun, China Mieville
Mecha82
Captain

Post by Mecha82 »

He must not know anything about Mothra and why she is so important. Yes, Mothra is she. In fact she is one of rare female kaiju and huge fan favorite among Japanese girls and women.
"In the embrace of the great Nurgle, I am no longer afraid, for with His pestilential favour I have become that which I once most feared: Death.."
- Kulvain Hestarius of the Death Guard
ChrisTheLovableJerk
Officer

Post by ChrisTheLovableJerk »

Fuzzy Necromancer wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:03 pm That reviewer who called Mothra "disgusting" is going to need surgery to extract my ankle from his anus.
I mean...maybe he hates moths? If he thinks she's disgusting, he obviously hasn't seen Hedorah.
LavarosVA
Officer

Post by LavarosVA »

I loved seeing it. I like how the monsters in this universe are basically walking natural disasters. The humans were all likable for the most part. I also like that there is a sense of consequences regarding things too, both for good and for ill, thanks to the awakening of the titans.
Actarus
Officer

Post by Actarus »

/bump over the Russian.
King Green
Officer

Post by King Green »

The one thing I am hoping to see is the meta-explanation of Godzilla's Avatar of Nukes to Self-Anointed Savior and True-King of All Beasts. If any of you don't know about that then see how Mothra interacts through the view of the twin fairy priestesses and Humanity's attentive self-righteousness and self-madness of becoming god-likes.

As I said if any of you don't know about these monsters personalities, take some sort of brain bleach and watch the kaiju-movies.
Do not pity a Slave for the Slave-Lord, but hear the power of what Chaos can be.
All Beings bow before the children of he who bound their flesh by their words.
Fall and wail, all flesh, bone, soul,& power is a servant to Yun-man, the First Slave-Lord.