Why you shouldn't believe any and all rumours just because they confirm your bias'.

For all topics regarding speculative fiction of every stripe. Otherwise known as the Geek Cave.
MrL1992
Officer

Why you shouldn't believe any and all rumours just because they confirm your bias'.

Post by MrL1992 »

https://youtu.be/1gl7ip5uBmQ

The usual suspects in YouTube hey dropped again.
Makeshift Python
Captain

Re: Why you shouldn't believe any and all rumours just because they confirm your bias'.

Post by Makeshift Python »

That was brilliant.
Zargon
Officer

Re: Why you shouldn't believe any and all rumours just because they confirm your bias'.

Post by Zargon »

"Believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see"

And note "Wacky You Tube Guy" counts as this too....
Captain Crimson
Captain

Post by Captain Crimson »

Yeah, just because they were right on the spoilers for TROS, doesn't make them accurate.

At the same time, the fandom menace is the perfect stereotype of fanboys. They're just drama queens pushing their own political agendas and merchandisi - wait. It's evil when Big Bad Hollyweird does it, okay when you guys do the same? :lol:

A few have credibility, but they're really making this nasty. I mean, I get the idea. Look at the decay in certain segments of Western entertainment, the Bayformers and the ST reboots, and then all of the SW reboots, and you begin to see a pattern. Though I think "politics" is too complicated to blame on, and in a vacuum, most of the stuff which they lap on isn't that awful, dog. Objectively speaking. And seriously, take a pill. To the H. Maybe it's not politics, just cultural inertia? What do I know.