RIP Rene Auberjonois

For all topics regarding speculative fiction of every stripe. Otherwise known as the Geek Cave.
Sir Will
Officer

Re: RIP Rene Auberjonois

Post by Sir Will »

Marina Sirtis just lost her husband yesterday too. So sad.
ProfessorDetective
Captain

Post by ProfessorDetective »

I'll admit: I only know this guy from three-ish episodes of Warehouse 13, where he played the Warehouse's first (circa 1970s) IT guy. He was really fun in those. He will be missed.
Deledrius
Captain

Post by Deledrius »

Sir Will wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:33 pm Marina Sirtis just lost her husband yesterday too. So sad.
Oh, no. :(
ProfessorDetective wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:19 am I'll admit: I only know this guy from three-ish episodes of Warehouse 13, where he played the Warehouse's first (circa 1970s) IT guy. He was really fun in those. He will be missed.
Another great role for him. He was always a joy when he appeared on W13. An interesting character (as were they all on that show), and he played it well.
Kinky Vorlon
Officer

Post by Kinky Vorlon »

Sad loss.

I really enjoyed him as Mr. House in Fallout New Vegas. His reaction to the "Raise the fee or you'll be chip outta luck." line always makes me laugh. :lol:
The past tempts us, the present confuses us, the future frightens us. And our lives slip away moment by moment lost in that vast, terrible in-between.
sayla0079
Captain

Post by sayla0079 »

I remember the first time I heard him (though didn't realize it at the time due to being really little) was as the chef in the little mermaid.
Artabax
Officer

Post by Artabax »

RIP
Self sealing stem bolts don't just seal themselves, you know.