Tory Trek

For all topics regarding speculative fiction of every stripe. Otherwise known as the Geek Cave.
TGLS
Captain

Re: Tory Trek

Post by TGLS »

GreyICE wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:27 pm Damn, this could actually be a fun science fiction story if it wouldn't piss everyone off.
https://www.idlehearts.com/1132607/if-you-are-pissing-people-off-you-know-you-are-doing-something-right
"I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
When I am writing in this font, I am writing in my moderator voice.
Spam-desu
Antiboyscout
Captain

Post by Antiboyscout »

TGLS wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:38 pm
GreyICE wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:27 pm Damn, this could actually be a fun science fiction story if it wouldn't piss everyone off.
https://www.idlehearts.com/1132607/if-you-are-pissing-people-off-you-know-you-are-doing-something-right
I seem to piss off GreyICE quite a bit

must be doing something right
Madner Kami
Captain

Post by Madner Kami »

Antiboyscout wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:47 am
TGLS wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:38 pm
I seem to piss off GreyICE quite a bit

must be doing something right
:lol:
"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?
- xoxSAUERKRAUTxox
Darth Wedgius
Captain

Post by Darth Wedgius »

CharlesPhipps wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:54 am
GreyICE wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:52 am Don’t forget the EU, clearly an important part of the Catholic plot to promote Islam.
I'm sad, as a Freemason I'm not even important to be be part of the good conspiracies anymore.
I've got good news. Apparently you're keeping the whole flat earth thing a secret. That may include actually projecting the sun and moon against the dome, which, if you ask me, is about the most impressive engineering job I've heard of. Can't imagine what the power bill comes to.
Link8909
Captain

Post by Link8909 »

Darth Wedgius wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:03 pm
CharlesPhipps wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:54 am
GreyICE wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:52 am Don’t forget the EU, clearly an important part of the Catholic plot to promote Islam.
I'm sad, as a Freemason I'm not even important to be be part of the good conspiracies anymore.
I've got good news. Apparently you're keeping the whole flat earth thing a secret. That may include actually projecting the sun and moon against the dome, which, if you ask me, is about the most impressive engineering job I've heard of. Can't imagine what the power bill comes to.
Properly not as much as it cost for me and the illuminati to fake the Moon landing, you'd think it wouldn't be that much, but when we hired Stanley Kubrick to direct the project the cost shot up as he insisted we shoot on location.
"I think, when one has been angry for a very long time, one gets used to it. And it becomes comfortable like…like old leather. And finally… it becomes so familiar that one can't remember feeling any other way."

- Jean-Luc Picard
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Post by BridgeConsoleMasher »

CharlesPhipps wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:38 am Okay, I'm sorry but could you break down the whole "who is the bad guy" in your argument?

So the Catholics are enforcing a Muslim and trans based caste system?

I know I should leave this alone but I kind of admit my curiosity is driving me here to poke a wasp nest.
Oh so you're saying it's okay for Israel to bomb palestinian schools??
Power laces... alright.
GreyICE
Captain

Post by GreyICE »

Link8909 wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:19 pmProperly not as much as it cost for me and the illuminati to fake the Moon landing, you'd think it wouldn't be that much, but when we hired Stanley Kubrick to direct the project the cost shot up as he insisted we shoot on location.
Hardest part was painting those backdrops of outer space to cover up the alien bases. Kubrick was surprised to learn about those when he got there!

Also Neil kept smoking between takes, remember all the reshoots we had to do because of cigarette butts?
Knowledge-Based Education – We oppose the teaching of Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) (values clarification), critical thinking skills and similar programs

- Republican Party Platform
CharlesPhipps
Captain

Post by CharlesPhipps »

BridgeConsoleMasher wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:33 pm
CharlesPhipps wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:38 am Okay, I'm sorry but could you break down the whole "who is the bad guy" in your argument?

So the Catholics are enforcing a Muslim and trans based caste system?

I know I should leave this alone but I kind of admit my curiosity is driving me here to poke a wasp nest.
Oh so you're saying it's okay for Israel to bomb palestinian schools??
Oh there are no Palestinians! They're all a bunch of extras hired from Disney to wear robes in order to facillitate the Milkman Conspiracy.
Artabax
Officer

Post by Artabax »

No Palestinians???
Adam insists that Cultural Marxism don't exist, therefore Bill Gates don't exist.
Are Palestinians a cultural construct like Male and Female?
Self sealing stem bolts don't just seal themselves, you know.
GreyICE
Captain

Post by GreyICE »

Artabax wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:25 pm No Palestinians???
Adam insists that Cultural Marxism don't exist, therefore Bill Gates don't exist.
Are Palestinians a cultural construct like Male and Female?
It's worse. QAnon has revealed that Israel was a hoax started by a cult in Nicea in 400 CE, and it's actually never existed. The entire myth of "Israel" is only propped up by a global council of elites who use "Israel negotiations" as a code to visit child sex slave rings. Why do you think that they've supposedly "been at war for 70 years"? How could a nation be at war for 70 years? It's just so they always have some "negotiation" to run off to. It's also why millions are poured into "Israel" and "Palestine", fictional places that are just excuses for the global elite to funnel money to the deep state.
Knowledge-Based Education – We oppose the teaching of Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) (values clarification), critical thinking skills and similar programs

- Republican Party Platform