Apparently, not everybody hates Neelix

For all topics regarding speculative fiction of every stripe. Otherwise known as the Geek Cave.
BBally81
Officer

Re: Apparently, not everybody hates Neelix

Post by BBally81 »

clearspira wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:23 pm That is a terrible avatar she is using. I mean what even is that? The spawn of Captain Janeway and an elf wearing a Halloween thrift store Sherlock Holmes hat?
The hat she's wearing is meant to be a Scottish hat or cap because you know, she's Scottish?

And as far as I know (not being Scottish myself), her persona is supposed to be an elf from Scottish folklore, an elfish creature with hoofed legs (possibly a Urisk?).

So maybe think before you post because you come across as not knowing what you're talking about.
Makeshift Python wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:54 pm
You really get upset at the weirdest things. :lol:
It's kind of his schtick, he easily gets upset about a lot of stuff.
Makeshift Python
Captain

Post by Makeshift Python »

I remember he got upset when I pointed out that the third season of DISCO was the first time there was no white heterosexual via male in the cast.

THE PEARL CLUTCHING!!! Hahahaha
clearspira
Overlord

Post by clearspira »

Makeshift Python wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:54 pm I remember he got upset when I pointed out that the third season of DISCO was the first time there was no white heterosexual via male in the cast.

THE PEARL CLUTCHING!!! Hahahaha
I don't actually recall saying that. I may have done, but I don't recall saying that.

Having said that... it amuses me the cognitive dissonance of the Left.
''OMG!! There are no trans/gays/ blacks, that is such BIGOTRY!!''
''Pfft, who cares if there are no hetero men. Stop pearl clutching.''

All I ask for is consistency in your identity politics.
Deledrius
Captain

Post by Deledrius »

clearspira wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:01 pm All I ask for is consistency in your identity politics.
Alas, in politics, consistency is a liability.
Makeshift Python
Captain

Post by Makeshift Python »

Oh, I remember Clearspira. Just like I remember you not understanding the changing landscape of left/right regarding the Republicans and Democrats.
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Post by BridgeConsoleMasher »

..What mirror universe?
Kinky Vorlon
Officer

Post by Kinky Vorlon »

technobabbler wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:46 pm On youtube you can find any opinion. (except pro 1940's Germany).
Unfortunately there are many fascist cunts on youtube
The past tempts us, the present confuses us, the future frightens us. And our lives slip away moment by moment lost in that vast, terrible in-between.
BBally81
Officer

Post by BBally81 »

BBally81 wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:29 pm
clearspira wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:23 pm That is a terrible avatar she is using. I mean what even is that? The spawn of Captain Janeway and an elf wearing a Halloween thrift store Sherlock Holmes hat?
The hat she's wearing is meant to be a Scottish hat or cap because you know, she's Scottish?

And as far as I know (not being Scottish myself), her persona is supposed to be an elf from Scottish folklore, an elfish creature with hoofed legs (possibly a Urisk?).

So maybe think before you post because you come across as not knowing what you're talking about.
Makeshift Python wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:54 pm
You really get upset at the weirdest things. :lol:
It's kind of his schtick, he easily gets upset about a lot of stuff.
Turns out she did a video a couple of years ago explaining what her online persona is supposed to be.

youtu.be/VsF5Girl4xM