There is an Audio Drama adaptation of Dark Empire but not the Thrawn Trilogy.

For all topics regarding speculative fiction of every stripe. Otherwise known as the Geek Cave.
MithrandirOlorin
Captain

Re: There is an Audio Drama adaptation of Dark Empire but not the Thrawn Trilogy.

Post by MithrandirOlorin »

JM24 wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:32 am
MithrandirOlorin wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:41 pm My curiosity about the old EU has increased, I know a lot of the gist of what happened. Thing is I don't feel like actually reading this stuff, I like my Star Wars to be mediums tangible enough to at least require acting.
I'm suprised no one has mentioned this, they've only managed to make the first three chapters of Heir of the Empire. Chapter 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgRbUd9xil0
That was pretty good, I'll keep an eye out for more.
Call me KuudereKun
Yukaphile
Overlord

Re: There is an Audio Drama adaptation of Dark Empire but not the Thrawn Trilogy.

Post by Yukaphile »

And it doesn't matter because everything Disney is doing literally supersedes this.
"A culture's teachings - and more importantly, the nature of its people - achieve definition in conflict. They find themselves, or find themselves lacking."
— Kreia, Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords
MithrandirOlorin
Captain

Post by MithrandirOlorin »

One of the things I didn't like about TLJ, which was kind of set up by how TFA ended was allowing no gap between episodes. I like that in the Hexalogy a lot of the implied adventures take place in between.

Looking at the timeline, a lot of the EU Trilogy actually had the same issue, the entire Thrawn Trilogy happens in the same year, Leia is pregnant through the whole thing.
Call me KuudereKun