Brie Larson Reportedly Talking With Lucasfilm About Mara Jade Role In Star Wars

For all topics regarding speculative fiction of every stripe. Otherwise known as the Geek Cave.
McAvoy
Captain

Re: Brie Larson Reportedly Talking With Lucasfilm About Mara Jade Role In Star Wars

Post by McAvoy »

Fuzzy Necromancer wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:25 pm Yeah, that seems to be a contemporary exaggeration/retcon.
The Legend of Kirk. The myth, the man the legend.

Yeah it was an obvious exaggeration.
I got nothing to say here.
Gridlock1987
Redshirt

Re: Brie Larson Reportedly Talking With Lucasfilm About Mara Jade Role In Star Wars

Post by Gridlock1987 »

WeGotThisCovered is infamous for making stuff up or posting bs clickbait, there's no reason to buy into any of that, until someone actually reputable reports it, source included.

Recently they said that "reportedly" Tom Holland hates the inclusion of Garfield and Maguire in Spider-Man 3. Source? "Trust me bro!"
McAvoy
Captain

Post by McAvoy »

Gridlock1987 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:16 pm WeGotThisCovered is infamous for making stuff up or posting bs clickbait, there's no reason to buy into any of that, until someone actually reputable reports it, source included.

Recently they said that "reportedly" Tom Holland hates the inclusion of Garfield and Maguire in Spider-Man 3. Source? "Trust me bro!"
Yeah there are alot of those out there.

I only take it seriously if a mainstream site mentions it.
I got nothing to say here.