The Official Fan-Fiction and Art Sub-Forum(or Forum if your lazy)!

For all topics regarding speculative fiction of every stripe. Otherwise known as the Geek Cave.
King Green
Officer

The Official Fan-Fiction and Art Sub-Forum(or Forum if your lazy)!

Post by King Green »

Guests and Members all-around, young and old, senile and lazy, obviously evil and hidden good; I, King Green along with my OC's, Thomas Marchivalle, the infamous Gentle Scientist, and Rondelle' Sabierr'a, Noble Lady of of the Six Kings of Valleria. Here we bring you something you desired but may regret in your own world, Sh*tty Fanfinction on SF Debris Forums!

Rondelle': Green, surely you must have mistaken your word-play for this man's domain. As much as we agreed to help this man's website morale, we must be civil as we are by heart.

Thomas: I partly agree with what Rondelle' was speaking of, but I cannot abide by these restraints you put on us. *Thomas lifts his arms with struggle as the enchanted-chains pull harder on Thomas's body* And how the daft were you able to create these bindings?

Shouldn't it be obvious, I'm your God, I create you two from my dreams and my lazy-face art. I was thinking of getting these people something new to discuss since Chuck does well with his comedy and how his knowledge of thing are gained from his reviewers and media followers. To me (and many), he is not perfect due to those followers adding a third of his knowledge. Me, I'm only perfect because you two wouldn't exist on my other stories on the ''other'' sites because they complained I was bigoted towards a culture that doesn't yet exist.How the [Profanity Expunged by BigTexasRed] am I bigoted when you make great inspiration like me to emerge from the black-pool on inspiration, there are always good reason why we *King Green points towards the readers and commenters* create you!*now pointed at his own characters*

Rondelle': ...Half the time I don't know you and the other makes me blessed why you explain in mad-councilperson tone.

Thank you, and Tom here is a change of clothes. *Green snaps his fingers and Thomas is wearing a three-piece suit of olive-green with gold-out-lay, along with no longer having the enchanted-chains bound to him*

Thomas: Damn you! And now I have to get something less "devout to you".*Thomas leaves the page and enters his wardrobe*

Hahahaha, oh the truth. We did try to damn ourselves, but we keep coming back from non-existence because we didn't create a human-damning field.
Okay, now that shenanigan is over lets get back to the point, I have in my hard-drive 6 completed and 3 ongoing stories on Star Trek fan-crossovers, I don't want to make a ST vs. SW fan story because Chuck already made that and it warmed the hearts and mouths to those who read it. The good stay in the heart that is the equivalent of the the doctor giving you free anti-inflammatory meds and the bad are in the mouth in what Chuck would describe his hate towards the ST and SW characters as boiled semen poured in the maw really fast.

Here is the list:

ST vs. Mass Effect (with a unique idea of humanity's position in a new galaxy)

ST vs. Halo (the game of aliens and guns franchise)

ST vs. Ben 10 (the great idea of giving a naive human a wrist-watch with the transformation of multiple aliens)

ST vs. Pokemon (Arceaus is by canon God in that universe so I'm sticking with it.)

ST vs. Dead Space (Issac and Ellie survive the 2nd game but can they survive the Voyager crew?)

And that is it for today, you comment what you want to see later and in 1 week(possibly a few more day if my schedule is being tested with), chapter by chapter (word count may vary) I will post these stories on this forum and ask again what you want to see, oh and please forgive my Human but DON'T THINK FOR A [Expunged by SF Debris]DAMN SECOND THAT YOU CAN ACT MORE SUPERIOR BECAUSE YOU NEVER TRIED TO READ OR WRITE FANFICTION, IT'S ONLY HARD BECAUSE INSPIRATION IS THE ONLY COW WE HAVE GET OUR IDEAS FROM AND WITHOUT THAT OUR FANFIC IDEAS ARE DEAD!!! *King Green yelled with a volume that would make the pegan mountain gods fear him*

Rondelle': Well, now that's out of the way I'm going to check on Thomas on his new clothes.*Rondelle' began chanting in Celtic and in a strong-flash of light she disappears*

*Green shrugs his shoulders and sniffs the air* Why do I smell piss from Ron's seat?

To Be CONCLUDED
Do not pity a Slave for the Slave-Lord, but hear the power of what Chaos can be.
All Beings bow before the children of he who bound their flesh by their words.
Fall and wail, all flesh, bone, soul,& power is a servant to Yun-man, the First Slave-Lord.
Yukaphile
Overlord

Re: The Official Fan-Fiction and Art Sub-Forum(or Forum if your lazy)!

Post by Yukaphile »

I wanted help with my IDR fanfic, and no one seemed interested...
"A culture's teachings - and more importantly, the nature of its people - achieve definition in conflict. They find themselves, or find themselves lacking."
— Kreia, Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords
King Green
Officer

Re: The Official Fan-Fiction and Art Sub-Forum(or Forum if your lazy)!

Post by King Green »

People have good ideas to pitch but in a sense, "we're brilliant but lazy".
Do not pity a Slave for the Slave-Lord, but hear the power of what Chaos can be.
All Beings bow before the children of he who bound their flesh by their words.
Fall and wail, all flesh, bone, soul,& power is a servant to Yun-man, the First Slave-Lord.