Chuck's possible reviews on cross-over comics and video games

For all topics regarding speculative fiction of every stripe. Otherwise known as the Geek Cave.
King Green
Officer

Chuck's possible reviews on cross-over comics and video games

Post by King Green »

Hey, everyone sorry I'm late to post that fanfiction stuff on the other forum but I was busy setting up a community barbecue in my home-city for July 4th and still paying hospital bills from recovery.(you think the hospital would be nice for giving you a 30$ ice pack but no, 3000$ is more like it. I can use that money to pay for the head scan that was needed when the thief clonked me by the side of the head and stole the charcoal, I don't know why he needed the charcoal but possibly to a BBQ rival?)

Let's begin, I've been thinking a bit. "Why hasn't anyone requested a review for cross-over works like Batman vs Predator or Star Trek X Transformers comics? If yes then when is it coming out?"

While I can follow Chuck's patreon and twitter page, I (and others) can't fully know what reviews he will put out besides his monthly public schedule in the future.

If Chuck reads this, do you think you can do a movie review on the original Tron movie, not Legacy, the one before that?
Do not pity a Slave for the Slave-Lord, but hear the power of what Chaos can be.
All Beings bow before the children of he who bound their flesh by their words.
Fall and wail, all flesh, bone, soul,& power is a servant to Yun-man, the First Slave-Lord.
King Green
Officer

Re: Chuck's possible reviews on cross-over comics and video games

Post by King Green »

So the possible reviews I can see from some people is ST vs Transformers and ST v Planet of the Apes which are both good but not that cliched as ST: Green Lantern 1 & 2. (ST = Star Trek)
Do not pity a Slave for the Slave-Lord, but hear the power of what Chaos can be.
All Beings bow before the children of he who bound their flesh by their words.
Fall and wail, all flesh, bone, soul,& power is a servant to Yun-man, the First Slave-Lord.