Problem with Kids Media

For anything and everything that's not already covered in the other forums. Except for that which is forbidden. Check the forum guidelines to make sure or risk the wrath of the warrior cobalt tarantulas!
Riedquat
Captain

Re: Problem with Kids Media

Post by Riedquat »

BridgeConsoleMasher wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:27 pm Oh great. Here comes the censorship brigade. I forgot it's not tolerable to discuss things deemed trivial to the more enlightened regimen.
There was supposed to be a point there?
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Post by BridgeConsoleMasher »

Riedquat wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:22 pm
BridgeConsoleMasher wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:27 pm Oh great. Here comes the censorship brigade. I forgot it's not tolerable to discuss things deemed trivial to the more enlightened regimen.
No I was joking.
Power laces... alright.
Dragon Ball Fan
Captain

Post by Dragon Ball Fan »

BridgeConsoleMasher wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:55 pm
No I was joking.
Got anything to reply to me? Don't want to be rude but I didn't write that all of text for it to be ignored.
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Post by Thebestoftherest »

Yes, yes you did. New flash Dragon Ball Fan we don't have to give you a response much less the response you think you deserve.
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Dragon Ball Fan wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:29 am
No I was joking.
Got anything to reply to me? Don't want to be rude but I didn't write that all of text for it to be ignored.
It's quite a read. Yes the ponies can be forgiving to anyone they choose. They don't follow a constitution, they are a squad that tries to help or do whatever they do that's special.

As with Discord, most all the stuff you mentioned involves other people acting in out as a byproduct of his influence. Again, that's not something to implicate very easily upon by constitution or any set of rules between people. It all comes down to how everybody involved feels about it rather than an explicit analysis of causal factors.
Power laces... alright.
Dragon Ball Fan
Captain

BridgeConsoleMasher wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:39 pm
Dragon Ball Fan wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:29 am
No I was joking.
It's quite a read. Yes the ponies can be forgiving to anyone they choose. They don't follow a constitution, they are a squad that tries to help or do whatever they do that's special.

As with Discord, most all the stuff you mentioned involves other people acting in out as a byproduct of his influence. Again, that's not something to implicate very easily upon by constitution or any set of rules between people. It all comes down to how everybody involved feels about it rather than an explicit analysis of causal factors.
Well, I did mention how the others feel about what Discord did and that I don't buy it.
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Dragon Ball Fan wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:29 pm
Well, I did mention how the others feel about what Discord did and that I don't buy it.
What do other people have to say about him and his misanthropic behavior?
Power laces... alright.
Dragon Ball Fan
Captain

BridgeConsoleMasher wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:07 pm
Dragon Ball Fan wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:29 pm
What do other people have to say about him and his misanthropic behavior?
I meant the others in the show but there are tons of forum posts and videos about how this was such a bad writing move and ruined Discord's character.