My weight loss

For anything and everything that's not already covered in the other forums. Except for that which is forbidden. Check the forum guidelines to make sure or risk the wrath of the warrior cobalt tarantulas!
Riedquat
Captain

Re: My weight loss

Post by Riedquat »

The hard bit is to stick with it when you're fed up and don't give a damn. It's what stops me from losing any weight, just lose enough motivation with life to want to bother putting the effort in.
Yukaphile
Overlord

Post by Yukaphile »

Yeah. I've been eating things like grapes, subs, and cottage cheese for the best type of weight loss.
"A culture's teachings - and more importantly, the nature of its people - achieve definition in conflict. They find themselves, or find themselves lacking."
— Kreia, Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords
yamiangie
Redshirt

Post by yamiangie »

Good work so far, I know it's not easy. I also know the pain of it being winter so you can't walk outside. Also I work late and it's not a good idea to walk at night. We have an exercise bike so I use that. I like to play podcasts or librivox audio books.
Yukaphile
Overlord

Post by Yukaphile »

Well, when I woke up, my weight was scaled at 443? 444 or 445. Somewhere in that range. I had a sub (since I hadn't eaten for almost a day), and I intend to just nibble on crackers for the rest of the day. I've also walked once (30-minute burst) and walked up and down the stairs ten times. I intend to walk twice more and walk up and down the stairs at least once more. Subs are heavy, but then, the one I made was only 252 calories.
"A culture's teachings - and more importantly, the nature of its people - achieve definition in conflict. They find themselves, or find themselves lacking."
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Post by BridgeConsoleMasher »

That's 10 lbs lighter than before.
Power laces... alright.
Yukaphile
Overlord

Post by Yukaphile »

On the cusp on having lost 100 pounds. I love it.
Madner Kami
Captain

Post by Madner Kami »

Did you invest in british stocks? Bad decission so close to BrExit.
"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?
- xoxSAUERKRAUTxox
Yukaphile
Overlord

Post by Yukaphile »

Huh?
Madner Kami
Captain

Post by Madner Kami »

Well, you said you lost 100 pounds. Pound. British currency. Loosing money. A play on words. *sigh*

I'll show myself out.
"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?
- xoxSAUERKRAUTxox
Yukaphile
Overlord

Post by Yukaphile »

OH! The currency. Sorry. Just... flew over my head.