What video games are you playing?

For anything and everything that's not already covered in the other forums. Except for that which is forbidden. Check the forum guidelines to make sure or risk the wrath of the warrior cobalt tarantulas!
FaxModem1
Captain

Re: What video games are you playing?

Post by FaxModem1 »

Star Trek Online and Prison Architect. I was playing Fallout 4 a lot, but i moved, so my PS4 is currently boxed. I'm getting back into the Journeyman Project trilogy. I've probably played it over 30 times, but I just love the sense of exploration and fun that 90s FMV adventure games had.
ChiggyvonRichthofen
Captain

Post by ChiggyvonRichthofen »

I'm currently playing Civ V (I've spent a lot of time with Civ IV the past few years) and Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War. I plan to just play through the campaign of the latter and quickly move on to Dawn of War II.
The owls are not what they seem.
SlackerinDeNile
Officer

Post by SlackerinDeNile »

ChiggyvonRichthofen wrote:I'm currently playing Civ V (I've spent a lot of time with Civ IV the past few years) and Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War. I plan to just play through the campaign of the latter and quickly move on to Dawn of War II.
You might be disappointed with DoW II.
"I am to liquor what the Crocodile Hunter is to Alligators." - Afroman
ChiggyvonRichthofen
Captain

SlackerinDeNile wrote:
ChiggyvonRichthofen wrote:I'm currently playing Civ V (I've spent a lot of time with Civ IV the past few years) and Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War. I plan to just play through the campaign of the latter and quickly move on to Dawn of War II.
You might be disappointed with DoW II.
I'm pretty unfamiliar with the universe, so I came in to DoW without much in the way of expectations. I have enjoyed it though.

Besides strategy games, I'm going to try out the classic flight sim- F-117A Nighthawk Stealth Fighter 2.0.
Bernkastel
Redshirt

Post by Bernkastel »

I'm currently playing God Eater 2. Also, hopefully, I'll soon be replaying the first Zero Escape game, 999, if my copy of The Nonary games arrives today.
My Fanfics
Stop a Torie Landslide
"Die, Romeo! Thou stupid asshole!" - Juliet 1, Nier: Automata
Bernkastel
Redshirt

Post by Bernkastel »

Right, I finished 999 four days ago. Now, I'm onto Virtue's Last Reward. It's a good game from what I recall of a let's play of it, though I will be stuck with jerkass Dio. Damn him and his Jojo memes!

Seriously though, he is a total asshole, though he is the jerkass of the group and everyone dislikes him. Unfortunately, as Dio himself puts it, "Sooner or later, everyone has to put up with Dio".
My Fanfics
Stop a Torie Landslide
ChiggyvonRichthofen
Captain

Right now I'm replaying Alan Wake and FTL. Both awesome in their own way. Alan Wake with its Stephen King, Lynchean atmosphere and story, and FTL is just addictive.
The Romulan Republic
Captain

Post by The Romulan Republic »

Went back to an old favourite, Battle for Wesnoth.
Bernkastel
Redshirt

Post by Bernkastel »

I've become interested in Night in the Woods, though I presently don't have the money to buy it. Has anyone here played it and what do they think of it?
My Fanfics
Stop a Torie Landslide
KesaraRiku
Redshirt

Post by KesaraRiku »

Bouncing back between Stellaris, Starcraft 2, and Ghost Recon, Wildlands. Fun to get your friends together, just to watch them die a stupid death that would make Captain Marcus go "Damn, that is a waste" as they Decide to just annoy Unidad. Which usually results in the mission becoming an episode of Archer.