Media messengers and messenger problems.

For anything and everything that's not already covered in the other forums. Except for that which is forbidden. Check the forum guidelines to make sure or risk the wrath of the warrior cobalt tarantulas!
King Green
Officer

Media messengers and messenger problems.

Post by King Green »

Hey guys, just want to talk on this topic about various social media messengers and their constant annoyance of issues, like battery-sucking, memory-fatness, terrible reception even in a good hot-spot, and other things.

If you want to join this discussion please do and relieve your hatred on those SM messengers that just don't obey their coding well(or the creator(s) were a**holes) this is the place, but cleverly censor your swearing and bigotry.

To start with, I don't admire WhattsApp that due to it stupid memory hard-coding in my security system that prevents me from properly backing-up the photos and videos on my pc, and its laziness to crate a 'Do you want to cancel forever?' file. Another thing, G-mail, god Google why do you torture us followers or not; gmail has been an nuisance due to its advertisement be-rage and filled my 4gig phone in less that 8 hours!
My mother is blaming me for losing a couple of wedding pictures of a friend and says "I'm too obsess on the phones memory." The only reason I lost the pictures was due towhattsapp's fat-memory problem!

*sigh* Now thats out of my system, lets talk your social media messenger problem, ie fat memory or the like.
Do not pity a Slave for the Slave-Lord, but hear the power of what Chaos can be.
All Beings bow before the children of he who bound their flesh by their words.
Fall and wail, all flesh, bone, soul,& power is a servant to Yun-man, the First Slave-Lord.
Deledrius
Captain

Re: Media messengers and messenger problems.

Post by Deledrius »

Don't use proprietary messenger apps (or their networks).
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Re: Media messengers and messenger problems.

Post by BridgeConsoleMasher »

I miss AIM.
Power laces... alright.