Where did Fuzzy go?

For anything and everything that's not already covered in the other forums. Except for that which is forbidden. Check the forum guidelines to make sure or risk the wrath of the warrior cobalt tarantulas!
King Green
Officer

Re: Where did Fuzzy go?

Post by King Green »

Would it matter if Fuzzy was more than racist something like a bigot to every human in the world, not saying he's the possible reincarnation of Hitler or some deranged warlord but if so it would explain why he believes China will sacrifice every American to the Pacific Ocean for some kind of religious sacrifice.
Do not pity a Slave for the Slave-Lord, but hear the power of what Chaos can be.
All Beings bow before the children of he who bound their flesh by their words.
Fall and wail, all flesh, bone, soul,& power is a servant to Yun-man, the First Slave-Lord.
Beelzquill
Officer

Post by Beelzquill »

King Green wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:17 am Would it matter if Fuzzy was more than racist something like a bigot to every human in the world, not saying he's the possible reincarnation of Hitler or some deranged warlord but if so it would explain why he believes China will sacrifice every American to the Pacific Ocean for some kind of religious sacrifice.

When did Fuzzy say he believes China will sacrifice every American to the Pacific Ocean?
That would be interesting to find.
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Post by BridgeConsoleMasher »

King Green wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:17 am Would it matter if Fuzzy was more than racist something like a bigot to every human in the world, not saying he's the possible reincarnation of Hitler or some deranged warlord but if so it would explain why he believes China will sacrifice every American to the Pacific Ocean for some kind of religious sacrifice.
You're going to have to start becoming coherent at some point.
..What mirror universe?
King Green
Officer

Post by King Green »

Can't, being unpredictable is how human nature works, if you have to beat chaos, be chaotic, cause order is weaker than it.
Do not pity a Slave for the Slave-Lord, but hear the power of what Chaos can be.
All Beings bow before the children of he who bound their flesh by their words.
Fall and wail, all flesh, bone, soul,& power is a servant to Yun-man, the First Slave-Lord.
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

That's horseshit.
..What mirror universe?
Beelzquill
Officer

Post by Beelzquill »

I'm just remembering a what Fuzzy would talk about when on here and while I was a lurker for most of it, I saw quite of few of his posts and China's plan to mass sacrifice America to the Pacific ocean does not ring a bell.
Admiral X
Captain

Post by Admiral X »

Pretty sure he was racist and sexist in the same way all other members of the regressive left are.
"Black care rarely sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough."
-TR
Mecha82
Captain

Post by Mecha82 »

Show us thread and post that you are talking about were he says something like that if you can. If you can't then we know that you are full of it.
"In the embrace of the great Nurgle, I am no longer afraid, for with His pestilential favour I have become that which I once most feared: Death.."
- Kulvain Hestarius of the Death Guard
Yukaphile
Overlord

Post by Yukaphile »

I'm a center leftist. I am not racist or sexist. :roll:
"A culture's teachings - and more importantly, the nature of its people - achieve definition in conflict. They find themselves, or find themselves lacking."
— Kreia, Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Yukaphile wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:25 pm I'm a center leftist.
This is just the sort of thing a racist or sexist would say.

Also I think you're confusing this thread about Fuzzy for one of the several that are about you.
..What mirror universe?