What video games are you playing?

For anything and everything that's not already covered in the other forums. Except for that which is forbidden. Check the forum guidelines to make sure or risk the wrath of the warrior cobalt tarantulas!
LittleRaven
Captain

Re: What video games are you playing?

Post by LittleRaven »

I hope you're at least playing the remastered version. It's the same game, just better looking/runs better on newer systems.
Nealithi
Captain

Post by Nealithi »

You guys make me feel a bit behind. But let's see.
Mornings: Forge of Empires and two hours in Star Trek Online.
Evenings: Split either three hours Fallout 4 or Mass Effect: Andromeda
Weekends: Mornings same but then FO4/ME:A for ten to twelve hours.
LittleRaven
Captain

Post by LittleRaven »

Holy crap. And I thought I played a lot of video games.

Don't get me wrong, what you're hearing is envy, not judgment. But how the hell do you manage 12 hours of gaming on weekends?
Nealithi
Captain

Post by Nealithi »

LittleRaven wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:07 pm Holy crap. And I thought I played a lot of video games.

Don't get me wrong, what you're hearing is envy, not judgment. But how the hell do you manage 12 hours of gaming on weekends?
Mon - Fri work hours and no children. So chores done during week leaves hours and hours on weekend.
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Post by BridgeConsoleMasher »

LittleRaven wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:04 pm I hope you're at least playing the remastered version. It's the same game, just better looking/runs better on newer systems.
Not to mention it's widescreen which was neat getting used to.
Power laces... alright.
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Post by BridgeConsoleMasher »

80% done with Arkham Origins. Most probably I'm gonna have to complete the Dark Knight system. Really I just want to perfect this game in less time than it took with Arkham Knight in Steam hours. Arkham Knight took 152 hours, while I'm not much past 105 with Origins. Should be fine.
Power laces... alright.
ChiggyvonRichthofen
Captain

Post by ChiggyvonRichthofen »

I've been playing Metro Exodus. The game is very taxing on hardware, and it's the first game I've owned that I really need to turn down a lot of settings to make it playable. It's enjoyable though, and a step closer to Stalker than the rest of the series. Actually, some of the locales remind me more of Tarkovsky's Stalker than the games do.

Not too far yet, but a lot of time, care, and effort went into this one.
The owls are not what they seem.
Madner Kami
Captain

Re: What video games are you playing

Post by Madner Kami »

Geraldemict wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:21 pm Ive done a search to refresh my memory. Ive never locked such a thread, even though I didnt like them because they have zero discussion. I didnt object to this one because a "What are you playing right now?" thread has more potential for discussion.
?
"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?
- xoxSAUERKRAUTxox
Riedquat
Captain

Post by Riedquat »

Been giving Subnautica another go (occasionally dipping in to VR on it but not for most of it because it's a bit iffy in VR at times, and it also scares the living daylights out of me in VR at times).
Madner Kami
Captain

Post by Madner Kami »

Riedquat wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:59 am Been giving Subnautica another go (occasionally dipping in to VR on it but not for most of it because it's a bit iffy in VR at times, and it also scares the living daylights out of me in VR at times).
Whenever I attempt a new playthrough or try to finish a previous one, I end up entangling myself in building an increasingly elaborate and far-stretched base that allows me to go anywhere on dry foot at some point. I haven't played through once so far -.-

Also am looking forward to never finish Below Zero...
"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?
- xoxSAUERKRAUTxox