What video games are you playing?

For anything and everything that's not already covered in the other forums. Except for that which is forbidden. Check the forum guidelines to make sure or risk the wrath of the warrior cobalt tarantulas!
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Re: What video games are you playing?

Post by BridgeConsoleMasher »

I'm working on the rest of the challenge maps in Arkham City, though I "100%'d" it at 49 Steam hours. That was 30 hours more than it took to 100% Arkham Asylum.
Power laces... alright.
Mecha82
Captain

Post by Mecha82 »

I have been focusing on Dead or Alive 6 (I am burned out when it comes to Tekken 7) and I am replaying Persona 5 before Persona 5 Royal is released in English next year. Both pretty much cover video game genres that I like to play. 3D fighting games and JRPGs.
"In the embrace of the great Nurgle, I am no longer afraid, for with His pestilential favour I have become that which I once most feared: Death.."
- Kulvain Hestarius of the Death Guard
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Mecha82 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:33 pm I have been focusing on Dead or Alive 6 (I am burned out when it comes to Tekken 7) and I am replaying Persona 5 before Persona 5 Royal is released in English next year. Both pretty much cover video game genres that I like to play. 3D fighting games and JRPGs.
I'm originally a Tekken fan, but the tag team in Dead or Alive had stronger appeal for me I believe. Tekken Tag Tournament was fun, but it got naturally dated as later games came out.
Power laces... alright.
Mecha82
Captain

Post by Mecha82 »

BridgeConsoleMasher wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:53 am
Mecha82 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:33 pm I have been focusing on Dead or Alive 6 (I am burned out when it comes to Tekken 7) and I am replaying Persona 5 before Persona 5 Royal is released in English next year. Both pretty much cover video game genres that I like to play. 3D fighting games and JRPGs.
I'm originally a Tekken fan, but the tag team in Dead or Alive had stronger appeal for me I believe. Tekken Tag Tournament was fun, but it got naturally dated as later games came out.
If you really like tag team then you must not like fact that at least currently DOA6 doesn't have tag team mode. Hopefully they will add it eventually like they did with lobbies for those that prefer tag team over 1v1.
"In the embrace of the great Nurgle, I am no longer afraid, for with His pestilential favour I have become that which I once most feared: Death.."
- Kulvain Hestarius of the Death Guard
Yukaphile
Overlord

Post by Yukaphile »

Isn't Dead or Alive that super gratuitous beach volleyball game?
"A culture's teachings - and more importantly, the nature of its people - achieve definition in conflict. They find themselves, or find themselves lacking."
— Kreia, Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Mecha82 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:19 pm
BridgeConsoleMasher wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:53 am
If you really like tag team then you must not like fact that at least currently DOA6 doesn't have tag team mode. Hopefully they will add it eventually like they did with lobbies for those that prefer tag team over 1v1.
Oh I actually wasn't aware of the game past the third one. That sounds horrible though :(.
Yukaphile wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:26 pm Isn't Dead or Alive that super gratuitous beach volleyball game?
That's a titillating spinoff line of games featuring all the character womens.
Power laces... alright.
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Well isn't this a doozy.
30.png
30.png (7.85 KiB) Viewed 480 times
On my 30th puzzle solved, my average time completing each puzzle came out to be 30 minutes and 0 seconds.
Power laces... alright.
PerrySimm
Captain

Post by PerrySimm »

Been on a bit of an arcade kick lately, like the Pico-8.
UGxlYXNlIHByb3ZpZGUgeW91ciBjaGFsbGVuZ2UgcmVzcG9uc2UgZm9yIFJFRCA5NC4K
ChiggyvonRichthofen
Captain

Post by ChiggyvonRichthofen »

Over the past couple months I've been playing Ultimate General: Civil War, GTA V, Commander Keen, and Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis.
The owls are not what they seem.
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

ChiggyvonRichthofen wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:34 pm Over the past couple months I've been playing Ultimate General: Civil War, GTA V, Commander Keen, and Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis.
I got GTA 5 around the same time I bought Arkham City and Arkham Asylum (STEAM sale), but haven't gotten around to playing it.
Power laces... alright.