What video games are you playing?

For anything and everything that's not already covered in the other forums. Except for that which is forbidden. Check the forum guidelines to make sure or risk the wrath of the warrior cobalt tarantulas!
sayla0079
Captain

Re: What video games are you playing?

Post by sayla0079 »

I just got a Switch so i'm toggling between Zelda: BOTW and Dragonball Xenoverse 2 (which I got at a really good deal).
Nealithi
Captain

Post by Nealithi »

Starfield.

And yes I am enjoying myself immensely.
Riedquat
Captain

Post by Riedquat »

Nealithi wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:09 pm Starfield.

And yes I am enjoying myself immensely.
I'm afraid I'm one of those who was rather disappointed with Starfield. There's no life to it, and it lacks the "what's around the next corner and over the next hill?" exploration that's often made Bethesda games so appealing.
McAvoy
Captain

Post by McAvoy »

Got the urge to play Birth of the Federation again. Not the stock version but the fan modified ones. The one I am playing has a map twice as big (four times the area) with Dominion instead of Ferengi, with the Ferengi as NPCs too, plus other ones like the Breen.

Ship models are better and more of them. You can make bigger fleets.

Which then lies the problem. After a certain point you and the computer have so much to do each turn, that it slows down. Ten minutes or more for each turn cycle. You and the computer have a fleet clash that number in the 1000 and that battle alone could take an hour. Though with each turn and more ships destroyed it speeds up. But you hope that the game holds up long enough and not crash during the fight.

Anyway it's something I can play while doing house work while waiting for each turn.

In this case, replacing my old cheap doors with solid ones. By the time it takes me to route the three hinges is about the time it takes a turn cycle to finish.

That is my boring life.
I got nothing to say here.
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Post by Thebestoftherest »

Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.