Here We Go Again (Updated with Restoration Progress)

For general announcements concerning the forums such as rules, known issues, and announcement-like stuff in general.
aceina
Officer

Re: Here We Go Again (Updated with Restoration Progress)

Post by aceina »

so uh is the video explaining the history of the creation of godzilla 1985 gona get uploaded any time soon
SuccubusYuri
Officer

Post by SuccubusYuri »

aceina wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:29 am so uh is the video explaining the history of the creation of godzilla 1985 gona get uploaded any time soon
Think it's either an oversight, or youtube started flagging Chuck's docupics for Godzilla, I noticed the Biolante one was also missing.
Axius27
Redshirt

Post by Axius27 »

Akatama wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:20 am I was going over Chuck's DS9 reviews (again) and noticed the accompanying video to Waltz, Dukat's bio, is missing. There is a large "Oops! The embed code for this video is not valid" message where the video should be.
Found this while looking into the issue myself and thought I'd repost it in the relevant location.
Axius27
Redshirt

Post by Axius27 »

The Weyoun Biography appears to be missing as well.

Also, the error message appears to be in french, although I suspect that it's an issue on my end :/
SFDebris
The Doctor

Post by SFDebris »

I'm getting to them when I can. I'll let you all know as they're completed.
“I can't give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time.”

― Herbert Bayard Swope
ipponyc
Redshirt

Post by ipponyc »

I have been viewing your channel for a while and love it! I don't know if the issue is on the computer that I'm using. All of the videos that I try to access, and ones I have accessed before are gone. When I click on the image (when I first load the website) the box that the video should be in is missing and I only see the title of the show.
SFDebris
The Doctor

Post by SFDebris »

ipponyc wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:40 am I have been viewing your channel for a while and love it! I don't know if the issue is on the computer that I'm using. All of the videos that I try to access, and ones I have accessed before are gone. When I click on the image (when I first load the website) the box that the video should be in is missing and I only see the title of the show.
Can you post some screenshots and list your browser and OS specs please?
“I can't give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time.”

― Herbert Bayard Swope
ipponyc
Redshirt

Post by ipponyc »

I've been using Firefox and Google with the same results. The page comes up, but when I click on a video (any video), for example Affliction, it will have the heading, but no video box. I had to reduce the size of the image because the file was too big to attach.
Attachments
page 1.png
ipponyc
Redshirt

Post by ipponyc »

Page 2:
Attachments
page 2.png
ipponyc
Redshirt

Post by ipponyc »

page 3

It occurs when I'm in regular or private browsing. I also allowed pop ups as well. Really miss the videos.

I hope you can help! Thanks.
Attachments
page 3.png