Requests Temporarily Re-opened...

For general announcements concerning the forums such as rules, known issues, and announcement-like stuff in general.
Archanubis
Officer

Re: Requests Temporarily Re-opened...

Post by Archanubis »

If I had the money and could choose only one of the two, I'd pick the Hunter over the Warrior (personally, I would prefer the Inquisitor, but that's not one of the choices, is it? ;) )
Fixer
Doctor's Assistant

Post by Fixer »

Chuck already has inquisitor in the queue! So with Hunter that's the Imperial class stories done. Your loyalty to the Sith Empire is appreciated.

Ahh screw it. I'll put some monies down once I get home tonight.
Thread ends here. Cut along dotted line.
------8<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jstrahan
Officer

Post by jstrahan »

SFDebris wrote:
jstrahan wrote:Does this include requesting more Cowboy Bebop?
Not at this time, sorry.
:( :cry:
Serect74
Redshirt

Post by Serect74 »

So I wanted to go for the two episodes of Beast Wars. Do I pay with Paypal and type what I want in the description? Also, is it just one payment of $50?

Edit: paid the $50 dollars, would like Other Visits, Part 1 & Part 2 please! Do you need me to give my email for confirmation?
Yvonmukluk
Redshirt

Post by Yvonmukluk »

Well, I'd have to see if I could find some cash to spare, but assuming I can I'll probably request two Gravity Falls episodes. Which ones are still available to request?
RobbyB1982
Captain

Post by RobbyB1982 »

SFDebris wrote:
RobbyB1982 wrote:Chuck, what episodes are available for Beast Wars?
These are the only ones NOT available:
Transmutate Cutting Edge Proving Ground Crossing The Rubicon
Mostly Black Arachnia episodes eh? Well, I guess I should finally take the plunge and officially support you after all these years of entertainment you've provided.

I'll throw in 100$ for four episodes. The Agenda 1-3, and Optimal Situation... the end of season 2 and the premiere of season 3 respectively, and those'll help flesh out BA's narrative arc and get within spitting distance of covering all the important episodes.

Maybe I'll jump in on a couple others to fill the series out if I have the budget later depending on what others go for. (I'd like to do Possession, but have no idea what to do for a sixth or what would best build on what other people are getting.)

What's the next step? I have issues with paypal, so I'd prefer to send a check. Do I just send one to the listed address and include those episode names?

Serect74 wrote: Edit: paid the $50 dollars, would like Other Visits, Part 1 & Part 2 please!
Neat! Now if we can get someone to do Master Blaster, Other Victories, and Nemesis 1 and 2 we'll have nearly everything of importance!

(And I guess Feral Scream 1 and 2... then after that a bunch of one offs. We'll have most of season 2 and 3... Season 1 has a lot of filler that are less important.)
MithrandirOlorin
Captain

Post by MithrandirOlorin »

Are the Gundam movies still in the Queue or did that change?

In general what other Anime can I expect? That's slowly becoming all I care about.
SabreMau
Officer

Post by SabreMau »

Fixer wrote:Chuck already has inquisitor in the queue! So with Hunter that's the Imperial class stories done. Your loyalty to the Sith Empire is appreciated.
I quickly jumped in on Sith Warrior the same morning that I saw requests open up, because I missed my opportunity years ago when SWTOR requests first opened. I didn't know Inquisitor got in as well, must have queued up when I wasn't looking. So it's going to go Agent (already done), Inquisitor, Warrior, Hunter?
Fixer
Doctor's Assistant

Post by Fixer »

SabreMau wrote:
Fixer wrote:Chuck already has inquisitor in the queue! So with Hunter that's the Imperial class stories done. Your loyalty to the Sith Empire is appreciated.
I quickly jumped in on Sith Warrior the same morning that I saw requests open up, because I missed my opportunity years ago when SWTOR requests first opened. I didn't know Inquisitor got in as well, must have queued up when I wasn't looking. So it's going to go Agent (already done), Inquisitor, Warrior, Hunter?
Indeed, the full Imperial strike force. Then following up with Rex Dart's ongoing adventures.

I'd still like to know Chuck's opinions on the Republic class stories even if it is a brief aside.

IMO the Imperial Storylines are better overall because player choice has more of an impact and they offer more story flexibility between light, dark and grey playstyles. Pub side gave you an option of Good hero, or asshole hero. Jedi Knight is the only story that explains what the hell is going on with the Emperor though.
Thread ends here. Cut along dotted line.
------8<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Archanubis
Officer

Post by Archanubis »

Ahh screw it. I'll put some monies down once I get home tonight.
Loyalty to the Sith Empire my ass, DECEPTICONS FOREVER, BABY!!! :P