VOY - Random Thoughts

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

Re: VOY - Random Thoughts

Post by Fuzzy Necromancer »

DisgruntleFairy wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:38 am The prop that Chuck refers to has been on several other episodes of Star Trek. I think it was used in A Matter of Perspective. I'm sure it popped up
eheheheheheheh
"Believe me, there’s nothing so terrible that someone won’t support it."
— Un Lun Dun, China Mieville
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

Post by Fuzzy Necromancer »

Fianna wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:04 pm What exactly are the side-effects supposed to be from having this particular thought removed from her head?

'Cause if she's just objecting to them tampering with her brain on general principle, then why's she okay with Tuvok mindmelding her?
Based on the device in question, I'm thinking potential diseases and Athena-style pregnancy
"Believe me, there’s nothing so terrible that someone won’t support it."
— Un Lun Dun, China Mieville
CharlesPhipps
Captain

Post by CharlesPhipps »

I think all Vulcans, not just Tuvok, are actually incredibly violent angry savages underneath their veneer of logic as well as pacifism. Basically, they're Klingons or even worse than Klingons when left to their own devices but have managed to reign all of that in. It's kind of the joke about the fact they're so down on humans because humans are naturally more logical and peaceful than Vulcans.
Nebbie
Redshirt

Post by Nebbie »

The episode title on the video page is misspelled.