Swtor Jedi knight

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
hammerofglass
Captain

Re: Swtor Jedi knight

Post by hammerofglass »

I don't recall Chuck ever taking one of the seduction or casual hookup options in any RPG he's covered.
...for space is wide, and good friends are too few.
stellar_coyote
Officer

Post by stellar_coyote »

CharlesPhipps
Captain

Post by CharlesPhipps »

I forgot how much I loved Kira.
Madner Kami
Captain

Post by Madner Kami »

CharlesPhipps wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:17 am I forgot how much I loved Kira.
Because of the ass, the sass or the way form-fitting clothing on her is a sight to behold?
"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?
- xoxSAUERKRAUTxox
Archanubis
Officer

Post by Archanubis »

Madner Kami wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:50 pm
CharlesPhipps wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:17 am I forgot how much I loved Kira.
Because of the ass, the sass or the way form-fitting clothing on her is a sight to behold?
All three, I'm sure.

[Though a lot of the clothes, male and female, are pretty form fitting, except maybe the robes.]
CharlesPhipps
Captain

Post by CharlesPhipps »

She definitely had those robes tailored by the look of things...
griffeytrek
Officer

Post by griffeytrek »

Chuck's video's have inspired me to wander back and give SWTOR another go. They've really improved a lot of the nuisance elements. Especially the way that you can pick and choose your "Combat Styles" in a sort of mix and match way. So you can play through the Jedi Knight storyline as a Jedi Shadow or Sith Assassin Combat Style to stealth through it all. The only thing is it makes both the Knight and Consular Lightsaber building scenes a little odd as the cutscenes only build (and award) a normal single bladed lightsaber. While you are now able to start out with a dual blade weapon.

Personally I can't wait for Chuck to get to the Jedi Consular. Between the shear f@ckery that is Coruscent and "Holiday" on Nar Shadda he's going to have a field day.
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Post by Thebestoftherest »

I do wonder what the them for the jedi will be.
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Post by Thebestoftherest »

Anyone else excited for part 4.
griffeytrek
Officer

Post by griffeytrek »

Thebestoftherest wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:46 am I do wonder what the them for the jedi will be.
Based on my first time Jedi/Republic playthrough? The "Good Guys" are a dysfunctional disaster. The Jedi Academy suffers more incidents of child neglect than Hogwarts. The Republic Senate and Republic Military are each more corrupt than their Russian Counterparts. And the Republic in general is Portland.

It's kind of hilarious when you see them side by side. The Imperial Capital is a clean beautiful city, located in a lush green forest. The people are happy and prosperous. Whereas the Republic Capital is Hell. It's a dystopian concrete nightmare of never ending buildings with no sun and no greenery. It's filled with gangs, refugees, drug users and homeless lunatics. When a Sith shows up the locals are polite respectful and oddly happy to see them. They know the Sith will solve all their problems. Whereas when a Jedi shows up the locals view them like they're the office Janitor, who smells of odd chemicals and shit.

The Empire may be objectively evil. But it is run on a structure of rules and order. The Republic may supposedly be good. But it seemingly runs on narcissism, hedonism and purely mercenary self and special interests. It really is Portland or California.