Mahoromatic

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
TGLS
Captain

Re: Mahoromatic

Post by TGLS »

jstrahan wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:43 pm
TGLS wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:37 pm Well maybe if jstrahan wasn't posting about all the anime they requested, I might.
What am I supposed to do? Keep quiet?
It's not a complaint, just a judgment of how plausible the scenario presented in this post is:
drewder wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:34 am Does anyone else think this whole series stems from chuck's wife walking in on him watching this and he quickly decided to do reviews so he could justfy his "research"
"I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
When I am writing in this font, I am writing in my moderator voice.
Spam-desu
m4a2000
Officer

Post by m4a2000 »

It is almost over my friends. Get the last of your 'dirty thoughts are bad' jokes in now.
It's OK to make mistakes as long as you don't make the same ones. If you do then you're not learning.
TGLS
Captain

Post by TGLS »

Between this and Full Moon I'm wondering why all these anime have endings much more interesting to me than the rest of the show.
"I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
When I am writing in this font, I am writing in my moderator voice.
Spam-desu
jstrahan
Officer

Post by jstrahan »

Great job as always.