french vs english

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
Thebestoftherest
Captain

french vs english

Post by Thebestoftherest »

I forget what episode did chuck talk about the difference between the french lanuage and the english one. I think it was ds9 but I am not sure.
TGLS
Captain

Re: french vs english

Post by TGLS »

Thebestoftherest wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:57 am I forget what episode did chuck talk about the difference between the french lanuage and the english one. I think it was ds9 but I am not sure.
It was in Dragon Age II. Not sure which Act.
"I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
When I am writing in this font, I am writing in my moderator voice.
Spam-desu
Thebestoftherest
Captain

OH thank you.
Steve
Doctor's Assistant

Post by Steve »

TGLS wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:41 pm
Thebestoftherest wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:57 am I forget what episode did chuck talk about the difference between the french lanuage and the english one. I think it was ds9 but I am not sure.
It was in Dragon Age II. Not sure which Act.
The Day of the Assassin DLC part in particular, IIRC.
"No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism." - Sir Winston L. S. Churchill, Princips Britannia

Administrator of SFD, Former Spacebattles Super-Mod, Veteran Chatnik. And multiverse crossover-loving writer, of course!
Thebestoftherest
Captain

thank you.