VOY: Imperfection

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
jerkstore
Redshirt

Re: VOY: Imperfection

Post by jerkstore »

I watched Voyager on the airwaves from episode 1 to the last. This entire time, I thought the borg-boy's name was "E-Chip". Something in Chuck's pronunciation this episode twigged my brain, and I had to come to the forums to find out the truth. He isn't called "E-Chip", my life is a lie =(.
animalia
Officer

Post by animalia »

SFDebris wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:06 am
Fianna wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:49 am Or maybe the flowers themselves are edible, and Neelix was bringing Seven a healthy snack.
After seven years, why would now be the time Neelix brought something healthy?
Dumb luck, emphasis on dumb.
YAGWG
Redshirt

Post by YAGWG »

chaos42 wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:42 am you could also look at it that some of the flowing plants where for something else like they help other plants in that they release something into the soil to help like nitrogen or other things (normally done by bacteria or other such things as these are alien plants in some cases they might have evolved to need another plant to grow or its just something that is natural i don't think its that bad. or it could be something like on andromeda a plant that is just extremely efficient at recycling oxygen so they grow them to complement the o2 production. just an idea.

what id really like to have seen is the kids stay on because i would have liked to see them in something like shattered where they where all officers and had become part of the crew and still out rank harry
I think my bag of chips/crisps outranks Harry :D
Creator: The Warren McArthur Chronicles

When in doubt, make a cheese sandwich...
chaos42
Officer

Post by chaos42 »

YAGWG wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:11 pm
chaos42 wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:42 am you could also look at it that some of the flowing plants where for something else like they help other plants in that they release something into the soil to help like nitrogen or other things (normally done by bacteria or other such things as these are alien plants in some cases they might have evolved to need another plant to grow or its just something that is natural i don't think its that bad. or it could be something like on andromeda a plant that is just extremely efficient at recycling oxygen so they grow them to complement the o2 production. just an idea.

what id really like to have seen is the kids stay on because i would have liked to see them in something like shattered where they where all officers and had become part of the crew and still out rank harry
I think my bag of chips/crisps outranks Harry :D
actually when voyager returns people where probably given promotions because it wasn't possible for 7 years but harry would probably still be an ensign after that because janeway rigged his file to keep him as her lap dog, like in the honorverse books except more painful for harry
planescaped
Redshirt

Post by planescaped »

Wait... there was a Borg baby? I've seen all of Voyager at least twice and never even remembered the baby myself. XD
FaxModem1
Captain

Post by FaxModem1 »

planescaped wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:23 am Wait... there was a Borg baby? I've seen all of Voyager at least twice and never even remembered the baby myself. XD
Only in the episode "Collective", the one where it's introduced. The kid is introduced with the rest of the Borg children, there's a subplot about the Doctor saving it, and then promptly forgotten about for the rest of the series, unlike the rest of the Borg children. For all we know, the little thing terminated shortly after the credits and is just in stasis in the ship's morgue.

Headcanon: This is why we rarely see Samantha Wildman, she's adopted the baby and that's why Naomi spends a lot more time with Neelix, as she doesn't want to burden her mom too much.