My Little Pony: Spring Equinox Show

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
FakeGeekGirl
Officer

Re: My Little Pony: Spring Equinox Show

Post by FakeGeekGirl »

MithrandirOlorin wrote:There are male Ponies?

All this time I thought they were asexually reproducing Lesbians.
As someone already pointed out they're there but the numbers are skewed. It's actually very common for characters in television and film, even extras, to be skewed male (so normal we don't usually notice it) and the showrunners made an active decision to skew it the other way so the background ponies, especially at first, were almost all female.
aceina
Officer

Post by aceina »

another example of how this show has broken status que and done things people said would never happen WARNING MAJOR SPOILERS BELOW

in season 5 the cutie mark crusaders got there cutie marks
RobbyB1982
Captain

Post by RobbyB1982 »

Derpy is best pony.
StrangeDevice
Officer

Post by StrangeDevice »

Admiral X wrote:Or he just doesn't like musical numbers since it can really take you out of the story to have the characters suddenly break into song.
That or many of them stick in your brain. I can still remember Pinkie Pie's birthday song for Gummie from one of the previous bundle of reviews, it is now etched inextricably into my memory forever.
CMWaters
Officer

Post by CMWaters »

StrangeDevice wrote:
Admiral X wrote:Or he just doesn't like musical numbers since it can really take you out of the story to have the characters suddenly break into song.
That or many of them stick in your brain. I can still remember Pinkie Pie's birthday song for Gummie from one of the previous bundle of reviews, it is now etched inextricably into my memory forever.
Easiest way to get it out of your head: listen to Winter Wrap Up from Season 1.
"You're only given a little spark of madness. And if you lose that, you're nothing."
Robin Williams
1978 HBO Special
Tarn Vedra
Redshirt

Post by Tarn Vedra »

Or Hearts Strong as Horses from Season 4 :-)
LiteYear
Redshirt

Post by LiteYear »

I'd go with "Apples to the Core", because it'll be stuck in your head, but it's not a bad one to have in there.
Robovski
Captain

Post by Robovski »

Musical numbers are the worst to try to crack jokes on top of or work off of for humorous commentary which may explain Chuck's aversion to them.
StrangeDevice
Officer

Post by StrangeDevice »

Well, there's going to be a lot of earworms rattling around in my head for the rest of the month now. What do we call that? A mnemonic infestation?
aceina
Officer

Post by aceina »

dont forget my past is not today and welcome to the show both from the equestria girls series