SW The Old Republic: Sith Inquisitor

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
Worffan101
Captain

Re: SW The Old Republic: Sith Inquisitor

Post by Worffan101 »

Lana doesn't turn on the PC, she just backstabs literally everybody else I can recall. Mandos especially. I know they're Budget Klingons, but that doesn't justify fucking them over.

Agreed on the rest tho.

@Steve: I did like romancing Lana as a Warrior. Here I am this giant cyborg lady with a voice like Janeway gargling gravel and just AGGRESSIVELY flirting with this soft-spoken Sith lord, and she keeps getting put on the back foot and sort of stammering adorably. Theron finally just gave into the inevitable and said something like "I'll give you the room" lol. Shadow of Revan was a lot of fun.
hammerofglass
Captain

Post by hammerofglass »

Nealithi wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:29 pm
What makes the original storylines so interesting is looking at Winter the sith inquisitor. She is a different character than my inquisitor in more than just species. I was considered crazy because I played as pure lightside as I could and it was fun seeing forward thinking seen as insane for a sith. (Really. Being reasonable is so unusual that they wonder at your mental health. Differently Rational indeed.)
You've gotta love playing lightside sith in both classes. Every time you encounter Jedi you act perfectly reasonable and their brains break trying to process it. Tython as the Inquisitor is a good example; you can just have the Padawan deliver an honest message as to your intentions and show up to take care of their ghost problem, and then there's a fight anyway only and entirely because the Jedi refuse to believe an honest Sith exists.
...for space is wide, and good friends are too few.
SabreMau
Officer

Post by SabreMau »

There's one Warrior encounter with a couple of Jedi I remember where you can all walk away without a fight, but the conversation has to be done just right or you could say something unintentionally sarcastic (thinking it was a calming line from its description on the wheel) and anger one of the Jedi enough that they attack anyway.
Archanubis
Officer

Post by Archanubis »

SabreMau wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:18 am There's one Warrior encounter with a couple of Jedi I remember where you can all walk away without a fight, but the conversation has to be done just right or you could say something unintentionally sarcastic (thinking it was a calming line from its description on the wheel) and anger one of the Jedi enough that they attack anyway.
I believe that's a mission during your search for Jaesa; she apparently called you for a meeting, her Master intervene and sent dumb and not-so-dumb to take care of you.
hammerofglass
Captain

Post by hammerofglass »

So... is that stinger just a one-off joke, or is there some insane SWTOR Avengers Initiative crossover planned?
...for space is wide, and good friends are too few.
Karha of Honor
Captain

Post by Karha of Honor »

mathewgsmith wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:27 am
Nealithi wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:29 pm
What makes the original storylines so interesting is looking at Winter the sith inquisitor. She is a different character than my inquisitor in more than just species. I was considered crazy because I played as pure lightside as I could and it was fun seeing forward thinking seen as insane for a sith. (Really. Being reasonable is so unusual that they wonder at your mental health. Differently Rational indeed.)
You've gotta love playing lightside sith in both classes. Every time you encounter Jedi you act perfectly reasonable and their brains break trying to process it. Tython as the Inquisitor is a good example; you can just have the Padawan deliver an honest message as to your intentions and show up to take care of their ghost problem, and then there's a fight anyway only and entirely because the Jedi refuse to believe an honest Sith exists.
Is there an honest Sith outside of SWTOR?
SabreMau
Officer

Post by SabreMau »

mathewgsmith wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:55 pm So... is that stinger just a one-off joke, or is there some insane SWTOR Avengers Initiative crossover planned?
Sith Warrior and Bounty Hunter are both in the review queue, though no idea how long it'll be before they're here or which order they'll be in.
lonewolf23k
Redshirt

Post by lonewolf23k »

So, after the Imperial classes, will Chuck do the Republic ones?
SabreMau
Officer

Post by SabreMau »

I doubt it. When Chuck (briefly) opened up requests to do more SWTOR last year, Agent had already been done back in 2015, and the only three slots he made available were Inquisitor, Hunter, and Warrior, not the full remaining seven. And, judging by this postcredits scene, I'm guessing we might see some of these characters peek into the expansion pack(s) after all this.
CharlesPhipps
Captain

Post by CharlesPhipps »

SabreMau wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:24 pm I doubt it. When Chuck (briefly) opened up requests to do more SWTOR last year, Agent had already been done back in 2015, and the only three slots he made available were Inquisitor, Hunter, and Warrior, not the full remaining seven. And, judging by this postcredits scene, I'm guessing we might see some of these characters peek into the expansion pack(s) after all this.
I paid for Chuck to play Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines.