Schedule Change

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
Endar
Redshirt

Re: Schedule Change

Post by Endar »

I'm so sorry about your son. It is completely understandable that you need to make schedule adjustments.
satorukun0530
Redshirt

Post by satorukun0530 »

Sorry to be late. I totally understand the need to change the schedule, and hope your son is OK.

On an unrelated note, is the Zardoz review postponed indefinitely or will it be coming next month or so? The "Enemy Within" review (sorry -- I can't stand it when people include the definite article in titles of works when said titles are being used as adjuncts for another noun and so the "the" is repeated) was awesome, but I'm really looking forward to the next movie review. :D
Blaze Rocker
Redshirt

Post by Blaze Rocker »

lychopswosy wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:52 am I just received word from CIMC and the D17 director that CIMC has rescheduled their season-opening weekend from April to the first weekend in May.

The change has been made to the D17 schedule page...go check it out
Anybody else feel like reporting this person for posting nonsense on Chuck's forums? If not I understand. I know nobody likes me here.
I've got a feevah, and the only prescription... is more cowbell.
Steve
Doctor's Assistant

Post by Steve »

Blaze Rocker wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:11 am
lychopswosy wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:52 am I just received word from CIMC and the D17 director that CIMC has rescheduled their season-opening weekend from April to the first weekend in May.

The change has been made to the D17 schedule page...go check it out
Anybody else feel like reporting this person for posting nonsense on Chuck's forums? If not I understand. I know nobody likes me here.
Usually this is a sign of a spambot. Or someone under the influence of mind-altering substances. But usually a spambot.
"No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism." - Sir Winston L. S. Churchill, Princips Britannia

Administrator of SFD, Former Spacebattles Super-Mod, Veteran Chatnik. And multiverse crossover-loving writer, of course!
tripathiankush
Redshirt

Post by tripathiankush »

Great post. Thanks for latest updates :)
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Post by BridgeConsoleMasher »

^Bot
Power laces... alright.
Kinky Vorlon
Officer

Post by Kinky Vorlon »

So what happened to the proposed review of Evangelion 33 1/3?
The past tempts us, the present confuses us, the future frightens us. And our lives slip away moment by moment lost in that vast, terrible in-between.
Yukaphile
Overlord

Post by Yukaphile »

Jesus Christ, that's awful. Reported for spam.
"A culture's teachings - and more importantly, the nature of its people - achieve definition in conflict. They find themselves, or find themselves lacking."
— Kreia, Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords
SpacePaladin
Redshirt

Post by SpacePaladin »

It was a missed opportunity not to do anything Star Wars related on May 4. But with everything being so hectic, I can understand why.
Captain Crimson
Captain

Post by Captain Crimson »

May 4th is only SW Day as a joke, an online meme. To me, the true SW Day will always be May 25th. Perhaps Mr. Chuck feels as I do, since he's even more old-school than I am.