Full Moon

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
TGLS
Captain

Re: Full Moon

Post by TGLS »

Well shit. If it started like this, I probably would have actually been interested.
"I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
When I am writing in this font, I am writing in my moderator voice.
Spam-desu
Ikiry0
Officer

Post by Ikiry0 »

Jesus Christ, that girl's life has enough misery and pain that Peter Parker would be jealous.
RobbyB1982
Captain

Post by RobbyB1982 »

So Chuck is doing the next block of episode for Valentine's Day huh?

I actually know where this is going. That's... going to be a block of material all right.

(And he's been doing this particular series for five years? Wow, I remember when he started doing it, and that was after I was already a long time fan. I've been following Chuck for a whiiiiile. I must have stumbled onto him earlier than I thought.)
AlucardNoir
Officer

Post by AlucardNoir »

Should we inform monsieur Le Chuck about the anime that's all about a postman that delivers the letters of the dead to the living world?

French, why did I go with French?
If Chuck or a mod reads this feel free do delete my account. I would do it myself but I don't seem to be able to find a delete account option. phpBB should have such an option but I guess this isn't stock phpBB.
jstrahan
Officer

Post by jstrahan »

AlucardNoir wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:55 pm Should we inform monsieur Le Chuck about the anime that's all about a postman that delivers the letters of the dead to the living world?
You mean Shigofumi? That wouldn't be a bad choice.
Hero_Of_Shadows
Officer

Post by Hero_Of_Shadows »

Jesus, 5 years ?
jstrahan
Officer

Post by jstrahan »

Great review. Although I've seen this show many times, I still get emotional at the end. Even today, 15 years after I first watched it, episode 42 still gets to me. Episode 52 is still quite sad, but not as much as this one.
BunBun299
Officer

Post by BunBun299 »

Never seen an episode of this anime, just the reviews. Saw this little twist coming, years ago. In fact, I would have been truly shocked if Echii had not been dead.

Meanwhile, we have a Death Spirit whose still new to the job, due to being only recently dead himself...
FaxModem1
Captain

Post by FaxModem1 »

This can't be the way it ends.....
ninjadeadbeard
Redshirt

Post by ninjadeadbeard »

I'M NOT CRYING YOU ARE CRYING!
:cry: :cry: :cry: