TNG - "Up The Long Ladder"

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
Admiral X
Captain

Re: TNG - "Up The Long Ladder"

Post by Admiral X »

I'm kind of curious if the forum software allows for posts to be split out of one topic into another topic. It does on the forum I run, but that uses SMF software rather than phpBB.
"Black care rarely sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough."
-TR
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Post by BridgeConsoleMasher »

Admiral X wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:12 am I'm kind of curious if the forum software allows for posts to be split out of one topic into another topic. It does on the forum I run, but that uses SMF software rather than phpBB.
You would be curious about that.
..What mirror universe?
TexasRed
Doctor's Assistant

Post by TexasRed »

Thread Locked:

Addendum: Banned user for reason “Needlessly confrontational and more importantly, dragging off-topic arguments across threads”

Ban is in effect for one week.

2nd Addendum:

Thread unlocked, please continue the discussion on the topic.

3rd Addendum:

Thread cleaned.

Artabax
Officer

Post by Artabax »

Maybe that's why they can't figure out a way around the Xerox-effect. Perhaps all their doctors & biologists died in the accident, so the whole cloning thing was set up by some engineers who knew a lot about replicators, but nothing about genetics or the engineering thereof.
No. Gorgon asked how they had solved the problem that clone of clone of clone degrades. At this time it is insoluable even with doctors.
Self sealing stem bolts don't just seal themselves, you know.