SW The Old Republic: Sith Warrior

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
Mecha82
Captain

Re: SW The Old Republic: Sith Warrior

Post by Mecha82 »

None of licensed MCU video games are any good. Those are typical movie license trash.
"In the embrace of the great Nurgle, I am no longer afraid, for with His pestilential favour I have become that which I once most feared: Death.."
- Kulvain Hestarius of the Death Guard
SuccubusYuri
Officer

Post by SuccubusYuri »

Well guess the betting pool for what kind of Jaesa we'll be getting is pushed off for another couple weeks. Though it does look like Ripley wants a Light Jaesa. ...Which would make it hilarious if she accidentally got a Dark one xD
MightyDavidson
Officer

Post by MightyDavidson »

SuccubusYuri wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:07 pm Well guess the betting pool for what kind of Jaesa we'll be getting is pushed off for another couple weeks. Though it does look like Ripley wants a Light Jaesa. ...Which would make it hilarious if she accidentally got a Dark one xD
Given that she's taken only light side options when dealing with Jaesa's friends and relations on Alderaan, it seems unlikely that Ripley will get a Dark Jaesa unless she seriously effs up the encounter with her at the end.
SuccubusYuri
Officer

Post by SuccubusYuri »

MightyDavidson wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:58 pm Given that she's taken only light side options when dealing with Jaesa's friends and relations on Alderaan, it seems unlikely that Ripley will get a Dark Jaesa unless she seriously effs up the encounter with her at the end.
Well I meant more from a narrative level xD It's just funnier that Ripley's support group gets on her ass about accidentally corrupting a padawan into every 80s deviant trope under the twin suns.

I'm not actually sure of the definitive point levels, though, maybe it is too far gone even if it went max dark side at the end. I just know from my own playthroughs that when you try to roleplay nuanced you're basically throwing your hands up at the sky god and rolling the dice.
SabreMau
Officer

Post by SabreMau »

In my playthroughs, I decided to be nice to Giselle and go do her combat errand for her. It didn't occur to me that you actually kill fewer people by taking a more Dark Side choice here.
Madner Kami
Captain

Post by Madner Kami »

I think I've said it before and I'll say it again. Fuck Alderaan with a splintered stick full of rusty nails and entangled with rusted barbed wire. That place is a worse hive of scum and villainy than Nar Shadaa and I can't recall meeting a single non-self-serving aristocrat on that doomed shitstain of a planet. Just like the planet itself, all sunshine and lush greens until you unwillingly get Killik'd without even realizing it.
"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?
- xoxSAUERKRAUTxox
Ikiry0
Officer

Post by Ikiry0 »

I'll admit, TOR is the best argument about for 'Alderaan deserved it'
SabreMau
Officer

Post by SabreMau »

On Tatooine, there's a slight difference in the way the female and male Sith Warriors address the sand demon. Female VA reads it, "Desert, monster!" stressing "desert" as a verb, while the male VA goes with, "Desert monster!" saying it in a noun/adjective sense.

Also, Sharack Breev is up there watching the whole reflection conversation, so when she runs down exclaiming, "I cannot believe what I just witnessed!" at first you think she's panicked that you told yourself that you were going to oppose the Dark Side and fight with Light, and then it turns out she only heard the Forbidden Pass part and not the rest of it, despite the fact she was up there eavesdropping for most of the conversation.
Karha of Honor
Captain

Post by Karha of Honor »

Ikiry0 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:39 am I'll admit, TOR is the best argument about for 'Alderaan deserved it'
It was thousands of years before ANH.
Mecha82
Captain

Post by Mecha82 »

Ikiry0 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:39 am I'll admit, TOR is the best argument about for 'Alderaan deserved it'
That is not very good argument for it. If that was case then any planet would had also deserved it and some of those even more. Besides TOR takes place thousands of years before ANH so based on that logic Alderaan deserved it because of some rotten people that lived there long time ago.
"In the embrace of the great Nurgle, I am no longer afraid, for with His pestilential favour I have become that which I once most feared: Death.."
- Kulvain Hestarius of the Death Guard