BSG - Acts of Contrition

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
Artabax
Officer

Re: BSG - Acts of Contrition

Post by Artabax »

TheStarWarsTrek wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:12 pm Weird choice for a first topic seeing as how I've only seen chuck's reviews, not the show, but I didn't see anything made for it yet and wanted to discuss one thing in particular.

Specifically, the accident. I know, Galactica was being turned into a museum, and everyone's been pretty busy. But still, a missile is knocked to the floor, and that causes it to launch? I'm no military or history buff, but I'd think there are more safety precautions.

. . . However, right after I typed all that stuff up, I looked online for a recap and it's apparently not a missile, but a "communication drone", so maybe that makes it a bit better?
I'm no military buff, but I am a Sci-Fi buff and I assure you there is zero Health and Safety in Spaaace. Next you will want heavy cargo to be strapped down. Next, you will want handrails and when you get handrails you will demand handrails that don't cut off your fingers. Where will it end? I'll tell you where it ends...

Croutons!!! CROUTONS!!!
Self sealing stem bolts don't just seal themselves, you know.
J!!
Captain

Post by J!! »

Today it's cargo straps, tomorrow seat belts. And how long until they have to start removing the TNT from the console?
Robovski
Captain

Post by Robovski »

Next you will want heavy loads stored in artificial gravity on high shelves secured on the ship.