SW The Old Republic: Sith Warrior

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
hammerofglass
Captain

Re: SW The Old Republic: Sith Warrior

Post by hammerofglass »

The only one I can think of is that if the Agent spares the Republic Intelligence team in the middle chapters there's a brief team-up on Corellia.

The ending also has a hell of a different tone if you romanced Hunter.
...for space is wide, and good friends are too few.
SabreMau
Officer

Post by SabreMau »

Oh yeah, and there's also the part earlier in the Warrior story on Nar Shaddaa where the Republic soldiers jump in to help you fight, which they can't very well do if you already slaughtered them an hour before. Still, I think this only affects the method by which you do part of a class mission, not branching off into an entirely different class mission.
hammerofglass
Captain

Post by hammerofglass »

There is that Warrior mission you get if you actually agree to fight the battle for that general on Alderaan.

Of course Bioware almost never does the "different story branches have different areas and missions" thing, even in their single player games. The only major one I can think of is allying with the Mages or Templars in Inquisition.
...for space is wide, and good friends are too few.
SabreMau
Officer

Post by SabreMau »

The Wrath is arrived. The finale, that's coming next time in Part 7.

https://sfdebris.com/videos/games/swtorsw.php
You hang around with this guy all day and you call Voss strange?
SabreMau
Officer

Post by SabreMau »

Piggybacking off the comment on how many Jedi that Ripley has come across, I went and counted how many are involved with conversations with the Sith Warrior.

Unless I'm overlooking something, I think this might be more Jedi encountered during the storyline (outside of pure combat situations) than every other Imperial class combined.
CharlesPhipps
Captain

Post by CharlesPhipps »

One thing that is kind of sad and ironic that Darth Baras successfully imprisoned Cthulhu here and the LS Sith Warrior let him out.

Even the DS Sith Warrior has to be kicking themselves.
SabreMau
Officer

Post by SabreMau »

So, do these events take place before or after the Jedi Knight level 50 story quests? Or is there an Emperor and a Voice of the Emperor separately at the same time? And a Valkorion too?
CharlesPhipps
Captain

Post by CharlesPhipps »

SabreMau wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:33 am So, do these events take place before or after the Jedi Knight level 50 story quests? Or is there an Emperor and a Voice of the Emperor separately at the same time? And a Valkorion too?
The Jedi Knight storyline takes place after the Sith Warrior frees the Voice. The Emperor killed by the Jedi Knight that kills the Sith Emperor until Revan resurrects him (and the SE destroys Ziost to empower himself) is the Emperor's "current" Voice.

Valkorian is alive at the time but like his other bodies has a personality when not occupied, at least enough to function as we see with Kira and other Children of the Emperor.

As we see on Ziost, he can occupy multiple bodies at a time.
TheStarWarsTrek
Officer

Post by TheStarWarsTrek »

CharlesPhipps wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:05 am One thing that is kind of sad and ironic that Darth Baras successfully imprisoned Cthulhu here and the LS Sith Warrior let him out.

Even the DS Sith Warrior has to be kicking themselves.
I know right? Patting yourself on the back for only killing in self defense or trying to collect the names of all the mooks you've killed kind of pales in comparison to that.
SabreMau
Officer

Post by SabreMau »

Well we didn't know that at the time. Even Obi-Wan congratulated himself on another happy landing after saving Palpatine.