PUNISH RIKER

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
Captain Crimson
Captain

Re: PUNISH RIKER

Post by Captain Crimson »

Don't forget, Commander Riker also got those cacti stuck up his back while in the process of romancing a lady. So that's a double-slap to your ego right there.
Meushell
Officer

Post by Meushell »

chaos42 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 2:21 am that was schism and i dont think it counts as everyone was getting screwed over, i think PUNISH RIKER is that riker is getting something cruel and unusual done to him and its painful or bad for him in some way

example he has spot draw blood off his head in timescape and in skin of evil he was pulled into armus and covered in oil like sludge

genesis he gets spines in his back from a cactus =him being turned into a cromag is what happens to everyone so it doesn't count
Even with that though, wasn’t he the most popular victim?
chaos42
Officer

Post by chaos42 »

yes but he didn't die form having his blood turned into plastic, or tubes stuck in it or bacteria, his arm got cut off and reattached -al be it slightly off. which is something i though about -if they have to tell the difference between thomas riker and william riker thats kinda a big hint. Shouldn't starfleet have the bio scanners scan anyone claiming to be riker for that little thing it would be a good idea
J!!
Captain

Post by J!! »

Shades of Gray, where he had to be the star of Shades of Gray
Black_Rose3639
Redshirt

Post by Black_Rose3639 »

Shades of Grey has him get infected with a virus that's killing him throughout the entire episode, while also getting an extendable radio antenn-i mean injection needle stuck through his head so that he can experience flashbacks to events in his past. Then his supposed friends and shipmates put him through a series of horrific situation he already lived through before, until he was cured.

Arsenal of Freedom has him get stuck in a forcefield, while in a kinda stasis, with Data having to blast the field with his phaser and hope he doesn't end up just killing his superior officer right then and there.
PerrySimm
Captain

Post by PerrySimm »

Entire episodes are built around this concept - "First Contact", "Future Imperfect", "Frame of Mind" - but the best Punish Riker moment has to be 'The Borg are everywhere' Riker from "Parallels".
UGxlYXNlIHByb3ZpZGUgeW91ciBjaGFsbGVuZ2UgcmVzcG9uc2UgZm9yIFJFRCA5NC4K
Black_Rose3639
Redshirt

Post by Black_Rose3639 »

Skin of Evil, where Riker takes a dip in the black printer ink Metamucil oil slick because Armus decided he was too lonely in there and needed a friend. Conspiracy has Riker beat up by a man several decades his senior in a fistfight, lands chest first into a glass table, then has to beam down afterwards and eat live worms in order to fool the other Bluegill-infected people into a surprise attack.

I'd say Schisms counts due to the fact that, out of everyone on board, they're taking Riker the most, leaving him the most sleep deprived, his arm dislocated by microns because they literally cut it out and put it back on him, and the crew's entire plan on stopping the aliens relies on the frequency of them taking Riker. The aliens can't get enough of him, apparently.

The Game starts with him being Patient Zero of the titular Game and bringing it back with him to the Enterprise to "infect" everyone else aboard. Then again, nothing good ever happens to anyone who visits Risa.

In general, I think Riker's ability to sleep with pretty much anything that walks and has a hole for Number One to fit into is the universe compensating for putting him through so much shit.
chaos42
Officer

Post by chaos42 »

i wonder how many space stds riker has at this point. Though i do think we need to make a list of the punish riker moments, if we get enough maybe a good theme for a video. a sizzle real of riker getting punished
Black_Rose3639
Redshirt

Post by Black_Rose3639 »

chaos42 wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:34 am i wonder how many space stds riker has at this point.
At this point, Riker is a walking petri dish of alien organisms just wandering his scarred body, a barren warzone as hotly contested as the DMZ.
chaos42
Officer

Post by chaos42 »

Black_Rose3639 wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:25 am
chaos42 wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:34 am i wonder how many space stds riker has at this point.
At this point, Riker is a walking petri dish of alien organisms just wandering his scarred body, a barren warzone as hotly contested as the DMZ.
true but were getting off topic and in all silliness we should consider how we can laugh about riker being the punching bag so what other episodes did he get humiliated and i will point out we can't count holograms of him so the hollow pursuit doesn't count, though i wonder if him being electrocuted in the first season by those drug addicts counts