TOR Bounty Hunter

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
hammerofglass
Captain

Re: TOR Bounty Hunter

Post by hammerofglass »

Robovski wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:23 am
mathewgsmith wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:54 am What's the song he keeps using as a sting whenever he says the Hunter's name?
It's by SEAL, Kiss From A Rose, you might remember it from Batman Forever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMD2TwRvuoU
Thank you!
...for space is wide, and good friends are too few.
hammerofglass
Captain

Post by hammerofglass »

I am kind of disappointed hes's playing a male Hunter, just because I personally think the Torian romance is one of the best in the game.
satorukun0530
Redshirt

Post by satorukun0530 »

Slavery and statues ... weirdly topical ...
stellar_coyote
Officer

Post by stellar_coyote »

mathewgsmith wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:35 am I am kind of disappointed hes's playing a male Hunter, just because I personally think the Torian romance is one of the best in the game.
I think he's going for an equal representation thing. Male Agent, female Inquisitor, female Warrior and now male Bounty Hunter.
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Post by Thebestoftherest »

Female sith and empire men
Robovski
Captain

Post by Robovski »

Once again Chuck inspired me to start playing again. I did Bounty Hunter when the game was launched and I'm doing it again because the achievements and such were built in after then and there have been a lot of other changes so I thought I'd try it again. I do miss my flamethrower but I do have way more missiles on this build, the wrist rocket is nice to have and satisfying.
Trooper924
Redshirt

Post by Trooper924 »

Incidentally, very early on in the game's development, the bounty hunter and smuggler classes were going to have their own "underworld" faction separate from the Republic and Sith, but it ended up getting dropped at some point for reasons I don't think have ever been made clear.
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Post by Thebestoftherest »

Trooper924 wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:22 pm Incidentally, very early on in the game's development, the bounty hunter and smuggler classes were going to have their own "underworld" faction separate from the Republic and Sith, but it ended up getting dropped at some point for reasons I don't think have ever been made clear.
Ea rush the game.
hammerofglass
Captain

Post by hammerofglass »

Trooper924 wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:22 pm Incidentally, very early on in the game's development, the bounty hunter and smuggler classes were going to have their own "underworld" faction separate from the Republic and Sith, but it ended up getting dropped at some point for reasons I don't think have ever been made clear.
I'm guessing it was after most of the story outlines had been done, given how little their plot stories actually directly deal with the Republic Vs. Empire conflict as more than a backdrop. Especially since both endings have a branch that renders them still being in their original faction in all of the post-release content nonsensical.
Link8909
Captain

Post by Link8909 »

I’ve finally got round to playing The Old Republic and I’m really enjoying it, I started as a Jedi Consular and I am playing her as the shining example of the Jedi Order, mainly because I don’t have it in my heart to be a complete B[RED ALERT]d, even back when I was playing Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2 or any game that gives dialog options I’ve never been able to pick the mean or moral compromising option, I've always felt bad about hurting the NPCs that way.

I've also been able to not use my Lightsaber throughout my run so far, only using the Force, and I still have my first Lightsaber from Tython, only there to be a symbol of the Jedi and the promise to bring hope to the galaxy.
"I think, when one has been angry for a very long time, one gets used to it. And it becomes comfortable like…like old leather. And finally… it becomes so familiar that one can't remember feeling any other way."

- Jean-Luc Picard