What Web Series Would You Like to See Chuck Review?

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
TGLS
Captain

Re: What Web Series Would You Like to See Chuck Review?

Post by TGLS »

clearspira wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:29 am Homestuck's popularity must be on the wane given how it isn't the first answer on here. Never got into the show myself, i'm told that it gets better but I never waited long enough to find out.
The other problem is that it's a multimedia Webcomic, not something straightforward like a video web series. It would demand being treated like a novel or something.
"I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
When I am writing in this font, I am writing in my moderator voice.
Spam-desu
AkatsukiLeader13
Redshirt

Re: What Web Series Would You Like to See Chuck Review?

Post by AkatsukiLeader13 »

clearspira wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:29 am Homestuck's popularity must be on the wane given how it isn't the first answer on here. Never got into the show myself, i'm told that it gets better but I never waited long enough to find out.
Probably because most people think when seeing 'Web Series' they think shows like RWBY and Red vs Blue.

Plus, Homestuck is a massive series. It took Linkara half an hour just to cover Act 1 to say nothing of the later Acts that make Act 1 look like a brief prologue.