Is Anyone else having Issues with loading Older Reviews?

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
jstrahan
Officer

Re: Is Anyone else having Issues with loading Older Reviews?

Post by jstrahan »

Works for me in Firefox.
Aotrs Commander
Officer

Re: Is Anyone else having Issues with loading Older Reviews?

Post by Aotrs Commander »

SFDebris wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:10 pm
Aotrs Commander wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:06 pm I do not appear to be able to watch the latest Squire of Gothos review, either - on the SFDebris imbed, it's there and plays but it won't go to full screen (so it's not really watchable) and it is apparently set to private on Dailymotion if I try using "copy link location."

Because, y'know, you guys weren't having problems enough...
What browser are you using that full screen doesn't work?
Waterfox 2019.10. (Which is 64-bit Firefox, essentially.)

Actually, now I say that, I recall that I did have an issue with DailyMotion specifically a few months back, where vidoes on DailyMotion were garbled on Waterfox at all and I had to use Edge *shudder* to watch something on there, but the problem went away again after a while. Worth perhaps noting in passing, if that video is on Daily Motion then. it's the second (but entirely different) time something like that has happened.

Probably indicates that there may, in fact, not be anything you could do at your end (but it does seem like it works for me on Edge, so while annoying, that is at least a work-around).
jstrahan wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:15 pm Works for me in Firefox.
*double checks*

No, clicking full-screen still won't do anything on Waterfox. *shrug*

Whelp.

Sounds like, at least it's probably mostly just me (and Waterfox and DailyMotion apparently just hating each other for some reason), so there's that...)