Anime: Mobile Suit Gundam

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
Bag of Magic Food
Redshirt

Re: Anime Mobile Suit Gundam

Post by Bag of Magic Food »

Maxwellelomo wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:15 pm Watching the original Mobile Suit Gundam has long been on my To Do list, and now Crunchyroll has provided me with a valid excuse to catch up on it.
Really? I couldn't find anything older than Mobile Fighter G Gundam on Crunchyroll! I wonder if it varies by region or with having a subscription.
Yukaphile
Overlord

Re: Anime: Mobile Suit Gundam

Post by Yukaphile »

Is Crunchyroll free, and can you download from them?
"A culture's teachings - and more importantly, the nature of its people - achieve definition in conflict. They find themselves, or find themselves lacking."
— Kreia, Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords
Admiral X
Captain

Post by Admiral X »

You can watch all but the newest stuff for free, and as far as I know, there is no way to download from them.
"Black care rarely sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough."
-TR
Deledrius
Captain

Post by Deledrius »

Yukaphile wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:02 pm Is Crunchyroll free, and can you download from them?
Admiral X wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:48 pm You can watch all but the newest stuff for free, and as far as I know, there is no way to download from them.
Correct, there are both free and subscription accounts, which allows for more viewing options.

There is currently no legal download option. :?