Shows I'd like to see Chuck review

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
ChiggyvonRichthofen
Captain

Re: Shows I'd like to see Chuck review

Post by ChiggyvonRichthofen »

Chuck has some of the real classic sci-fi films under his belt now. One daunting classic that would be fun to see is 2001: A Space Odyssey. That would have to be one of the toughest things out there to review, but I would love to hear his take on it.
The owls are not what they seem.
RobbyB1982
Captain

Post by RobbyB1982 »

ZOids would be neat but do you go for the drama ongoing tale trying to be Gundam adventure of Chaotic Century? Or wacky slice of life -let's sell some toys" of New Century? (Which did have fun characters.) Or do you go for one of the two series no one cares about?
The Romulan Republic
Captain

Post by The Romulan Republic »

ChiggyvonRichthofen wrote:Chuck has some of the real classic sci-fi films under his belt now. One daunting classic that would be fun to see is 2001: A Space Odyssey. That would have to be one of the toughest things out there to review, but I would love to hear his take on it.
Yeah, that would be a tricky one.

You know, has anyone mentioned the old Clone Wars show? You know, the original, now non-canon, shorts?
excalibur
Officer

Post by excalibur »

I would like to see some reviews of the Outlaw Star anime
"Adapt, Overcome & Improvise"

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."
Archanubis
Officer

Post by Archanubis »

RobbyB1982 wrote:ZOids would be neat but do you go for the drama ongoing tale trying to be Gundam adventure of Chaotic Century? Or wacky slice of life -let's sell some toys" of New Century? (Which did have fun characters.) Or do you go for one of the two series no one cares about?
Fuzors was, admittedly, horrible (one of two stains on poor Brad Swalie's career, the other being Transformers: Energon, which aired around the same time as Fuzors). Genesis is probably unfamiliar to anyone outside either Japan or the Zoids fandom.
aceina
Officer

Post by aceina »

am i the only one who wants to see him review kill la kill?
The Romulan Republic
Captain

Anyone mentioned the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise yet? Thought I'd throw that out there, since I just got back from watching the new one.
Winter
Captain

Post by Winter »

Sense8, given its cancellation though I wouldn't blame Chuck if he waited a few months to review it once everyone has calmed down. I'm actually a big fan of the Wachowski Sisters and like a lot of their films. Yes the Matrix sequels and Jupiter Ascending are, to put it nicely, crap but there still fun to watch, mostly in a so bad their good kinda way.

However, In my humble opinion I find their other films, Cloud Atlas, Bound, V for Vendetta, Assassins and Speed Racer to be rather underrated. But I personally think that Sense8 is their best work to date and I would love to see Chuck review the show. :)

On a side note just how good are these ladies at selling a pitch. Please keep in mind that the normal budget for Sense8 was 9 million per episode and it was made right after the critical and commercial bomb that was Jupiter Ascending.
The Romulan Republic
Captain

Wait, are they both sisters now? I thought only one of them had switched.
TGLS
Captain

Post by TGLS »

The Romulan Republic wrote:Wait, are they both sisters now? I thought only one of them had switched.
Well apparently they're both trans, and they both had reassignment surgery. I'm about as surprised as you.
"I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
When I am writing in this font, I am writing in my moderator voice.
Spam-desu