Babylon 5: Eyes

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
Yukaphile
Overlord

Re: Babylon 5: Eyes

Post by Yukaphile »

When SF Debris was talking about "the Russian winter" arriving to cool that off and how she lashed out with such fury "Weyoun probably lost one of his clothes," I died. XD

"Eyes" seems like a good episode. Was sad Bester didn't appear. Could always use more Walter Koenig. :)
"A culture's teachings - and more importantly, the nature of its people - achieve definition in conflict. They find themselves, or find themselves lacking."
— Kreia, Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords
Madner Kami
Captain

Post by Madner Kami »

Yukaphile wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:58 am When SF Debris was talking about "the Russian winter" arriving to cool that off and how she lashed out with such fury "Weyoun probably lost one of his clones," I died. XD
FYP
"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?
- xoxSAUERKRAUTxox
Yukaphile
Overlord

Post by Yukaphile »

Huh?
"A culture's teachings - and more importantly, the nature of its people - achieve definition in conflict. They find themselves, or find themselves lacking."
— Kreia, Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords