5ive Days to Midnight

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
FaxModem1
Captain

Re: 5ive Days to Midnight

Post by FaxModem1 »

Yeah, it's one thing if you racked up 50 thousand in gambling debts, and the mafia is after you, and then you receive the briefcase. It's another thing if you receive the briefcase, start visiting mafiosos, telling cops to investigate them, hassling them while in the midst of their illegal activities, etc. One is already set in motion, the other is something you set in motion.
Jonathan101
Captain

Post by Jonathan101 »

Anyone else have minor audio issues with episode II?
bronnt
Officer

Post by bronnt »

So I just watched his first review of this today. Is there anyone in San Francisco who can attest to the ultimate fate of what used to be SF Debris (trash removal in San Fran) ?
Ikiry0
Officer

Post by Ikiry0 »

I'll admit...I had to watch the first episode again to even remember what the series was when episode 2 turned up. No slight to the review, the series itself just didn't stick in my mind beyond 'Oh, I vaguely recall bad framerate'.
clearspira
Overlord

Post by clearspira »

I've just watched ep 2 and all I can say is ''bless you Chuck.'' You gave it your all, but the material just is not there. I would liken this to Spielberg being told to make a film out of the phone book.
We used to argue whether Star Trek or Star Wars was better. Now we argue which one is worse.
Darth Wedgius
Captain

Post by Darth Wedgius »

I remember watching part of this, but it not holding my attention very well.

It looks like the future can be averted. Unless someone goes back to murder the lady and her dog, using the convenient fallen tree as a blunt weapon to make it look like an accident. Maybe the dog knew too much.

The best bet might be to play along but with some PIs or bodyguards hired for one visit to a strip club. Not the police because you want it done quietly with no questions asked, and explaining the circumstances of this stakeout is going to generate conversation.
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Post by Thebestoftherest »

new part today
sayla0079
Captain

Post by sayla0079 »

Is anyone else getting a Final destination vibe (as in the people try to avoid death but doesn't work)?
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Post by Thebestoftherest »

Is the woman who get the life insurance unreasonable.
aceina
Officer

Post by aceina »

im not a fan of the end of part 3 with that woman dieing

as it means 1 of 2 things

either

1. fate cant be changed and the entire story is pointless

2. only our protagonist gets to change his fate

i hate both of those as him saving her was legit the only good scene IMO

hell you could build a series out of that some one gets stuff from the future and tries to change peoples fates