Missing Star Trek

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
CharlesPhipps
Captain

Re: Missing Star Trek

Post by CharlesPhipps »

Poor Chuck is a workhorse to try to save 22 years of his life.
Sir Will
Officer

Post by Sir Will »

Thiver wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:01 am With the return of Patterns of Force I hoped all of TOS was now back online. However, I found that A Taste of Armageddon and Is There No Truth in Beauty? are still missing.
They're coming. A Taste of Armageddon is on the public list for restoration this month.
user no. g_{64}
Redshirt

Post by user no. g_{64} »

VOY: Tuvix, Part 1 & 2 are broken. They're embedded from YouTube where the videos have gone missing. Coda is fine.
Freebeard
Redshirt

Post by Freebeard »

Mindworm wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:30 pm In the Worst of Star Trek countdown Threshold is holding both the no 2 and no 1 video slot. A Night in Sickbay is missing.
Where can I find this countdown?
TGLS
Captain

Post by TGLS »

Freebeard wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:20 pm
Mindworm wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:30 pm In the Worst of Star Trek countdown Threshold is holding both the no 2 and no 1 video slot. A Night in Sickbay is missing.
Check it out here.

Bitchute's player seems borked, but you can still access the video's if you pop open their video tags and access the source file directly.
"I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
When I am writing in this font, I am writing in my moderator voice.
Spam-desu
Deledrius
Captain

Post by Deledrius »

TGLS wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:15 pm
Check it out here.

Bitchute's player seems borked, but you can still access the video's if you pop open their video tags and access the source file directly.
You should just be able to Right-Click and view video directly (which incidentally is almost always the better option anyway, as you get a native player instead of whatever features the videohost thinks you should have).
TGLS
Captain

Post by TGLS »

Deledrius wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:37 pm
TGLS wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:15 pm
Check it out here.

You should just be able to Right-Click and view video directly (which incidentally is almost always the better option anyway, as you get a native player instead of whatever features the videohost thinks you should have).
Right clicking the video player isn't working in firefox for some reason. All you're really looking for is the seed###.bitchute.com link anyway. I used this to archive most of the videos a while ago.
"I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
When I am writing in this font, I am writing in my moderator voice.
Spam-desu
Deledrius
Captain

Post by Deledrius »

TGLS wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:52 pm Right clicking the video player isn't working in firefox for some reason.
Might be something you have installed blocking it. Works fine for me in Firefox (and it always has when I've tried).

Either way, yeah, just pull up the video (the Network tab in the Dev console is a good way to find the video link without sifting through tag soup, too -- thankfully not much of a problem on this site of course).
user no. g_{64}
Redshirt

VOY: The Swarm, Part 1 & 2 are broken. They're embedded from YouTube where the videos have gone missing.
user no. g_{64}
Redshirt

VOY: False Profits is broken. It's embedded from Dailymotion where the video cannot be found anymore.