Remaining Star Trek Episodes (TOS-SNW)

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Re: Remaining Star Trek Episodes (TOS-ENT)

Post by Thebestoftherest »

Now I mean we got two more on the list down.
chaos42
Officer

Post by chaos42 »

id like to see him wipe out a few more, start with voyager since its almost dead anyway but put in some more time to kill each one off, also once voyager is done he should do 2 things one is a grand retro of the entire series pointing out all the good and bad and then a how it should have been done.
Thebestoftherest
Captain

chaos42 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:47 pm id like to see him wipe out a few more, start with voyager since its almost dead anyway but put in some more time to kill each one off, also once voyager is done he should do 2 things one is a grand retro of the entire series pointing out all the good and bad and then a how it should have been done.
He only does that for the shows finale but he might make an exception
chaos42
Officer

Post by chaos42 »

yes but hes never finished off a big series like voyager -or the other treks that lasted for multiple seasons. im just saying it would be nice to see a grand series review -a totaling of the scores-total number of janeway pi and total burn baby burns. and an over all series overview
Thebestoftherest
Captain

I would like an complication of it
DoctorWTF
Redshirt

Post by DoctorWTF »

With all Chuck has said about the Prime Directive being upheld to the letter in situations where it's done more harm than good, it would be nice to see his take on "Symbiosis".
sayla0079
Captain

Post by sayla0079 »

Makeshift Python wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:26 am Doesn't surprise me there's so much DS9 left.

Chuck initially started this just to hilariously trash mediocre/bad Trek like VOYAGER and then ENTERPRISE. He covers good episodes in general now, but those mediocre/bad episodes are dwindling. As far as bad DS9 goes, it's just "Melora" and "Meridian", maybe a few others.
Oh he is going to have fun when he gets to Prodigal daughter he already isn't fond of Ezri and many people consider that her worst ep.
Deledrius
Captain

Post by Deledrius »

sayla0079 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 11:09 am Oh he is going to have fun when he gets to Prodigal daughter he already isn't fond of Ezri and many people consider that her worst ep.
Seriously? That's her best episode, and one that was sorely needed for Jadzia. We never once met or learned about her family.
sayla0079
Captain

Post by sayla0079 »

Deledrius wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 4:50 pm
sayla0079 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 11:09 am Oh he is going to have fun when he gets to Prodigal daughter he already isn't fond of Ezri and many people consider that her worst ep.
Seriously? That's her best episode, and one that was sorely needed for Jadzia. We never once met or learned about her family.
Don't get me wrong I like the episode but some of it could have been executed better.
Deledrius
Captain

Post by Deledrius »

sayla0079 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 11:11 pm Don't get me wrong I like the episode but some of it could have been executed better.
I can't argue against that. There's a spot in the middle that drags a bit, but the revelation scene (and her reaction) still sticks with me.