The Christmas Episode

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
sayla0079
Captain

Re: The Christmas Episode

Post by sayla0079 »

Here's hoping Chuck does more doctor who eps now there is plenty left to do good and bad.
CrypticMirror
Captain

Post by CrypticMirror »

sayla0079 wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:26 am Here's hoping Chuck does more doctor who eps now there is plenty left to do good and bad.
Fingers crossed for Trial of a Timelord at somepoint.
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Post by Thebestoftherest »

I want to see kill the moon.
clearspira
Overlord

Post by clearspira »

CrypticMirror wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:06 pm
sayla0079 wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:26 am Here's hoping Chuck does more doctor who eps now there is plenty left to do good and bad.
Trial of the Timelord is not an episode, it is the entirety of series 23. Chuck hasn't has done a whole series yet and i doubt that he will start with Colin Baker.
We used to argue whether Star Trek or Star Wars was better. Now we argue which one is worse.
CrypticMirror
Captain

Post by CrypticMirror »

Yeah, but it is only four stories. Five if you tag on Sylvester McCoy's Dragonfire which serves as a sort of belated, one season distant, coda to it. I'm hoping he gets to them at some point in the not too distant future.
TGLS
Captain

Post by TGLS »

Well here's a clarification from the distant past...
$75 for a pre-1990 Dr. Who serial, regardless of length (Trial of a Time Lord is 4 serials, not 1)
Could be different now.
"I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
When I am writing in this font, I am writing in my moderator voice.
Spam-desu
sayla0079
Captain

Post by sayla0079 »

I'm hoping he does creature from the Pit.
Makeshift Python
Captain

Post by Makeshift Python »

Wild that it's been 14 years since I started watching those early video reviews of VOYAGER. I think a few reviews of ENTERPRISE were already up by then, so it seemed at the time that the channel I had subscribed to then was basically funny commentary on bad/mediocre Trek. Chuck has come a long way. I didn't even realize he only had one left, but "Hunters" is a pretty solid episode to put a cap on that run.
Sir Will
Officer

Post by Sir Will »

clearspira wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:06 pm
CrypticMirror wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:06 pm
Trial of the Timelord is not an episode, it is the entirety of series 23. Chuck hasn't has done a whole series yet and i doubt that he will start with Colin Baker.
He also said at the time he did 6's intro as a worst episode that nobody had ever asked for a Colin Baker episode. That was years ago but still.