SW The Old Republic: Sith Warrior

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
SabreMau
Officer

Re: SW The Old Republic: Sith Warrior

Post by SabreMau »

mathewgsmith wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:11 am
SabreMau wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:33 am So, do these events take place before or after the Jedi Knight level 50 story quests? Or is there an Emperor and a Voice of the Emperor separately at the same time? And a Valkorion too?
They're interlaced. JK and Warrior act 2 finales happen about the same time, then there's a time skip. During the skip the Voice the Knight meets in act 2 is abandoned for the one that gets trapped on Voss. At the beginning of act 3 Scourge defects, the Emperor contacts the Hand about what happened and orders them to recruit the Warrior as the new Wrath, and Baras betrays Warrior. Warrior takes care of Belsavis and Voss while JK is still on Belsavis. The Emperor sends a guy to weaponize Sel-Makor as soon as he's free, the Knight stops him in their version of Voss. The Warrior gets to Coruscant first, but the Knight is close behind and they sync up. According to a message the Warrior gets from the Hand later, the Knight's showdown with the new Voice and the Warrior's showdown with Baras happen at exactly the same time.
Oh, okay. I don't really remember the Jedi Knight storyline well as I played through it only once seven years ago, and the only real thing that stuck in memory is I had to fight "The Emperor" and none of my companions were resistant enough to be up to the task so I was stuck with the astromech droid who I'd not used in a very long time and had no upgrades installed and it was a very tough fight, pre-nerf.
hammerofglass
Captain

Post by hammerofglass »

The Emperor using Kira as a Voice for about five minutes and then leaving her is still a plot hole as far as I know, though.
...for space is wide, and good friends are too few.
CharlesPhipps
Captain

Post by CharlesPhipps »

mathewgsmith wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:26 pm The Emperor using Kira as a Voice for about five minutes and then leaving her is still a plot hole as far as I know, though.
We see the Emperor possessing multiple hosts on Ziost. So he can bilocate.
Steve
Doctor's Assistant

Post by Steve »

The whole point of the Children of the Emperor was that he could project himself into them, even before they were given the sleeper personality programming.
"No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism." - Sir Winston L. S. Churchill, Princips Britannia

Administrator of SFD, Former Spacebattles Super-Mod, Veteran Chatnik. And multiverse crossover-loving writer, of course!
hammerofglass
Captain

Post by hammerofglass »

Was that explained in the Consular story? I remember them being involved in that but not the details.
...for space is wide, and good friends are too few.
kpod
Redshirt

Post by kpod »

(Part 7) So I guess you'd call that coming to peace with yourself, in a way.

I'm just psyched that Bounty Hunter, the class that I played in the game, is presumably up next, based on the post-credit scene.
SabreMau
Officer

Post by SabreMau »

Probably just wait just a little bit longer (presumably a week or so), they don't want us discussing details of Patreon early-release content on the forums until it's public.

Although we have already known for a while that Bounty Hunter is in the queue next, it was just specifics we've yet to see.
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Post by Thebestoftherest »

Will he ever do a light side class?
SabreMau
Officer

Post by SabreMau »

But this one is Light Side.

As for Republic classes, I'd assume it's highly unlikely, given how extensively big these game review projects are. A balance would insist on all four of them, and that would take literally years to do at this pace.
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Post by Thebestoftherest »

I guess that make sense