How many VOY episodes are left.

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Re: How many VOY episodes are left.

Post by Thebestoftherest »

clearspira wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:31 pm Plenty of Stargate to do. He hasn't even touched Universe yet.

Put it this way: the thing that finally ends SFDebris.com will not be a lack of material.
Never hear of it.
peas_and_corn
Redshirt

Post by peas_and_corn »

Deledrius wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:21 am
Rodan56 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:56 pm I was being serious, he's going to need a new show for saturdays to replace Voyager in the slot.
I too am being serious. I don't think there's any danger of the backlog running out. From the impression I've been given "gonna need a new show" isn't remotely a problem.
Especially since there's new Trek being made now. Next year there's going to be ten episodes of Picard, a season of Discovery (which will be what, 12-14 episodes?) and ten episodes of lower decks. That's over half a year's worth of weekly reviews right there.
turbo_sailor67
Officer

Post by turbo_sailor67 »

Deledrius wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:13 pm
Thebestoftherest wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:17 pm Remove favorite son.
If only we could.
LOL :lol: I wouldn't! It's a great "poor, dumb Harry" episode! He has women beating him with sticks! With Harry, the subtext and undertone it's like a freudian slip on all involved making the episode. I'm just surprised Harry didn't stick around for the bondage, it seems like something that would be up his alley. I guess he just couldn't be satisfied leaving Tom behind.
turbo_sailor67
Officer

Post by turbo_sailor67 »

Back while I was finishing up my degree I actually used this site as a project for my database class. I've kept with it for fun and referencing when I go to try and make any artwork for the show.

According to what I have as of December 2019 going into 2020 what's left of Voyager is:

Season 1: (0)
Season 2: (0)
Season 3: (1), Episode 24, "Displaced"
Season 4: (7), Episode 3, "Day of Honor", Episode 10 "Random Thoughts", Episodes 15 & 16 "Hunters," and "Prey", Episode 20 "Vis à Vis", Episode 22 "Unforgettable"

Season 5: (3) Episode 1 "Night", Episode 7 "Infinite Regress" Episode 13 "Gravity".
Season 6: (5) Episode 2 "Survival Instinct", Episode 6 "Riddles", Episode 10 "Pathfinder", Episode 16 "Collective", Episode 19 "Child's Play"

Season 7: (8) Episode 3 "Drive", Episode 6 "Inside Man", Episode 8 "Nightingale", Episode 12 "Lineage", Episode 13 "Repentence", Episode 14 "Prophecy", Episode 22 "Natural Law", and Episode 24 "Rennaissance Man".

So 24 episodes remain of Voyager. Incidentally, having checked out that repository link - wow! I wasn't even back home by the date these were pulled off from YouTube. No wonder I never saw them there since I'd get YouTube Japan.
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Post by Thebestoftherest »

Hopefully he can finish soon.
Deledrius
Captain

Post by Deledrius »

turbo_sailor67 wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:49 pm So 24 episodes remain of Voyager.
Wow, less than a full season. That's crazy.

No wonder his hate for Neelix is so strong.
TigerWoodsLibido
Redshirt

Post by TigerWoodsLibido »

Anybody know where I can find the reviews that aren't on the repository? Like Scorpion?
TGLS
Captain

Post by TGLS »

They're slowly being restored from most recent to oldest.
"I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
When I am writing in this font, I am writing in my moderator voice.
Spam-desu
clearspira
Overlord

Post by clearspira »

I am looking forward to ''Lineage''. Hopefully we get the Chuck that hands out thoughts to chew upon as opposed to jokes as designer babies are an interesting topic to say the least.

''Gravity'' could also be good as Tuvok is easily the last Vulcan we ever had in the franchise that was fit to carry Leonard Nimoy's mantle.
TigerWoodsLibido
Redshirt

Post by TigerWoodsLibido »

TGLS wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:34 pm They're slowly being restored from most recent to oldest.
Hopefully he gets to it when he can. Never got the chance to watch the 3rd-7th season reviews.