Heaven sent

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
Mecha82
Captain

Re: Heaven sent

Post by Mecha82 »

King Green wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:39 pm so the fans can accept that Dr. Who is dead
Translation: because you don't like direction that Doctor Who has taken you think it's dead and everyone should agree with you because you think your opinion is only correct one.
"In the embrace of the great Nurgle, I am no longer afraid, for with His pestilential favour I have become that which I once most feared: Death.."
- Kulvain Hestarius of the Death Guard
Robovski
Captain

Post by Robovski »

Mecha82 wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:56 pm
King Green wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:39 pm so the fans can accept that Dr. Who is dead
Translation: because you don't like direction that Doctor Who has taken you think it's dead and everyone should agree with you because you think your opinion is only correct one.
It's worse than dead, it's boring.
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Post by Thebestoftherest »

Hey anyone think they should show old who now and again?
BunBun299
Officer

Post by BunBun299 »

Thebestoftherest wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:50 pm Hey anyone think they should show old who now and again?
Yes, very much so. They should occasionally air episodes from all the Doctors.

I could understand skipping stories from the classic series that are incomplete, though.
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Because I would love to get start on the fourth doctlr but I'm cheap.
Wargriffin
Captain

Post by Wargriffin »

i love this episode... too bad the next one kinda ruins it
"When you rule by fear, your greatest weakness is the one who's no longer afraid."
King Green
Officer

Post by King Green »

Robovski wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:20 pm
Mecha82 wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:56 pm
It's worse than dead, it's boring.
This is correct, boring enough to torture the fans but not enough to outright commit hypnotic-murder! That would be the 13th incarnation's attemp in the first 4 episodes.
Do not pity a Slave for the Slave-Lord, but hear the power of what Chaos can be.
All Beings bow before the children of he who bound their flesh by their words.
Fall and wail, all flesh, bone, soul,& power is a servant to Yun-man, the First Slave-Lord.
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Hey does anyone else want to think that everything that happen after he left the island and him in the next series are just hallucinations from having his brain mess with trillion times over.
Percysowner
Redshirt

Post by Percysowner »

Thebestoftherest wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:47 am Hey does anyone else want to think that everything that happen after he left the island and him in the next series are just hallucinations from having his brain mess with trillion times over.
Well I don't. It didn't work in Dallas when everything was a dream and it doesn't work here, for me. Plus I LIKE Bill and I think the Missy rehabilitation was actually a good story. Plus Capaldi and Michelle Gomez had good chemistry as frenemies.

I'm one who thinks that it would have been much better if Jenna Coleman hadn't decided to come back for one more season and if Last Christmas had been her farewell. The new dynamic with Bill and Missy made Capaldi's last season one I cared about.
Mecha82
Captain

Post by Mecha82 »

That is truly testament of how good Michelle Comez was as Missy. She is what really made that Missy work regardless of quality of script that she had to work with.
"In the embrace of the great Nurgle, I am no longer afraid, for with His pestilential favour I have become that which I once most feared: Death.."
- Kulvain Hestarius of the Death Guard