Full Moon

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
griffeytrek
Officer

Re: Full Moon

Post by griffeytrek »

MithrandirOlorin wrote:Am I the only person this show oddly reminds of Fairly Odd Parents?
Well yeah... but with the fun elements of the kid dying horribly of Cancer and the Fairy Godparents being actual spirits of death come to claim her soul. Otherwise same exact thing! Let the wacky hijinks ensue!
jstrahan
Officer

Post by jstrahan »

Part of the reason why Dr. Wakaoji changes his mind is that Aoi, Mitsuki's father, was an old friend and he felt that he should help her more.
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

Post by Fuzzy Necromancer »

griffeytrek wrote:
MithrandirOlorin wrote:Am I the only person this show oddly reminds of Fairly Odd Parents?
Well yeah... but with the fun elements of the kid dying horribly of Cancer and the Fairy Godparents being actual spirits of death come to claim her soul. Otherwise same exact thing! Let the wacky hijinks ensue!
Also, our heroine is way, way less of a shitheel than Timmy "worst fairy godchild ever" Turner.
"Believe me, there’s nothing so terrible that someone won’t support it."
— Un Lun Dun, China Mieville
jstrahan
Officer

Post by jstrahan »

It's not 'Root L', it's 'Route L'. Also, the show has two opening numbers, but 4 endings. I already posted the 2nd opening. Here is the 3rd Ending, lasting until episode 43, 'Eternal Snow' (what else). It's a shorter version (TV size) of the full length song that I posted here (1st post).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMWedGS_jDE
Madner Kami
Captain

Post by Madner Kami »

Who are you replying to or what are you even refering to?
"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?
- xoxSAUERKRAUTxox
TGLS
Captain

Post by TGLS »

The description of the latest video?
"I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
When I am writing in this font, I am writing in my moderator voice.
Spam-desu
Madner Kami
Captain

Post by Madner Kami »

TGLS wrote:The description of the latest video?
Thanks! Context is king.
"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?
- xoxSAUERKRAUTxox
SFDebris
The Doctor

Post by SFDebris »

jstrahan wrote:It's not 'Root L', it's 'Route L'.
What can I say, I have a background in mathematics. :)
“I can't give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time.”

― Herbert Bayard Swope
Steve
Doctor's Assistant

Post by Steve »

Oh crap, it's Chuck... quick, hide the booze! ;)
"No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism." - Sir Winston L. S. Churchill, Princips Britannia

Administrator of SFD, Former Spacebattles Super-Mod, Veteran Chatnik. And multiverse crossover-loving writer, of course!
Ghilz
Officer

Post by Ghilz »

Soooo... I don't get how the song face-off is happening. Either the producer owns the rights to the song, at which point he can block Full Moon from doing a cover of it. Or Dr. Original Gangster does, at which point he can just not let Madocka sing it. I mean, he's what? 20 at most by the looks of it. Song can't have gone public domain by now.