Missing Star Trek

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
user no. g_{64}
Redshirt

Re: Missing Star Trek

Post by user no. g_{64} »

VOY: Remember is broken. It's embedded from Dailymotion where the video cannot be found anymore.
user no. g_{64}
Redshirt

VOY: Future's End, Parts 1-3 are all broken. They're also embedded from Dailymotion.

Have all of Chuck's videos from Dailymotion gone missing? I thought the only issue with DM was the unwanted and unskippable ads, not that they removed all of them - did I miss something?
RobbyB1982
Captain

Post by RobbyB1982 »

user no. g_{64} wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:39 pm VOY: Future's End, Parts 1-3 are all broken. They're also embedded from Dailymotion.

Have all of Chuck's videos from Dailymotion gone missing? I thought the only issue with DM was the unwanted and unskippable ads, not that they removed all of them - did I miss something?
I believe after a certain date they started charging him an exorbitant amount to host the videos based on the number of views he gets, so that point has probably passed. It's been a long series and string of problems with them though, it could be any number of issues.

It's why the majority of his output the last few months has been updating stuff to go to youtube, which can be a full day process on some videos to get them past the bots.
user no. g_{64}
Redshirt

Alright, then I won't post here about missing videos from Dailymotion, only the other platforms.
CrypticMirror
Captain

Post by CrypticMirror »

The Star Wars Witches of the Mist upload seems to be gone too.
TGLS
Captain

Post by TGLS »

Try this youtube link:
https://youtu.be/k4x_wHevFNY
"I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
When I am writing in this font, I am writing in my moderator voice.
Spam-desu
CrypticMirror
Captain

Post by CrypticMirror »

TGLS wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:58 pm Try this youtube link:
https://youtu.be/k4x_wHevFNY
Ah, that works. Thanks :D