Remaining Star Trek Episodes (TOS-SNW)

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
sayla0079
Captain

Re: Remaining Star Trek Episodes (TOS-ENT)

Post by sayla0079 »

Deledrius wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:04 pm
sayla0079 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 11:11 pm Don't get me wrong I like the episode but some of it could have been executed better.
I can't argue against that. There's a spot in the middle that drags a bit, but the revelation scene (and her reaction) still sticks with me.
Agree it does give an explanation to the way Ezri acts at times.
Makeshift Python
Captain

Post by Makeshift Python »

My least favorite part of that episode was serving as a continuation of "Honor Among Thieves", an episode I never cared about. Should have just kept the focus on Ezri dealing her joining and reconciling that with her family.
CMWaters
Officer

Re: The remaining episodes of DS9

Post by CMWaters »

RobbyB1982 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:42 pm One Little Ship is pretty bad.
I think he missed the boat in having that episode air the week after he did TAS' "The Terratin Incident". If just to compare the two "shrink crewmembers" episodes.

Which, thinking about it, ignoring the Giant Spock clone from that one episode, it's amazing how few size-change episodes Star Trek has had over all the series. Besides the ones mentioned the only other one I can think of was that brief bit at the start of a Voyager episode where The Doctor was being projected at a smaller size than usual.
"You're only given a little spark of madness. And if you lose that, you're nothing."
Robin Williams
1978 HBO Special
Deledrius
Captain

Re: The remaining episodes of DS9

Post by Deledrius »

CMWaters wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:11 pm
RobbyB1982 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:42 pm One Little Ship is pretty bad.
I think he missed the boat in having that episode air the week after he did TAS' "The Terratin Incident". If just to compare the two "shrink crewmembers" episodes.

Which, thinking about it, ignoring the Giant Spock clone from that one episode, it's amazing how few size-change episodes Star Trek has had over all the series. Besides the ones mentioned the only other one I can think of was that brief bit at the start of a Voyager episode where The Doctor was being projected at a smaller size than usual.
The only other thing that comes to mind are guest stars (Apollo, a few giant body parts, etc.), and even then it's rare and momentary.
chaos42
Officer

Post by chaos42 »

one little ship is weird -also hes gotten more voyager done so 14 more episodes at this point to go before voyager is done. I hope at the end he does some sort of skit of having janeway committed or arrested or put into a temporal prison, something
Poipoi
Redshirt

Post by Poipoi »

Has anyone requested " S1E22 - Symbiosisn " yet?
chaos42
Officer

Post by chaos42 »

well thats another episode of voyager hes done he only has 13 left, could this be the real end game
Poipoi
Redshirt

Post by Poipoi »

Poipoi wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:00 pm Has anyone requested " S1E22 - Symbiosisn " yet?
I'm am curious if anyone has requested this Episode for TNG S1E22: Symiolisn? TNG has many episodes that have yet to be reviewed.
chaos42
Officer

Post by chaos42 »

i think he needs to kill voyager first then do the rest of tng-id like to see some sort of finally for psycho janeway -were she is sent to some sort of phantom zone dimension
CMWaters
Officer

Post by CMWaters »

chaos42 wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:52 am i think he needs to kill voyager first then do the rest of tng-id like to see some sort of finally for psycho janeway -were she is sent to some sort of phantom zone dimension
Maybe...but we now have "Prodigy" coming up with a holo-Janeway guiding the group that finds the Starship, so maybe if Chuck reviews that series Psycho-Janeway could be transferred there.
"You're only given a little spark of madness. And if you lose that, you're nothing."
Robin Williams
1978 HBO Special