Heaven sent

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
CrypticMirror
Captain

Re: Heaven sent

Post by CrypticMirror »

Thebestoftherest wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:47 am Hey does anyone else want to think that everything that happen after he left the island and him in the next series are just hallucinations from having his brain mess with trillion times over.
I personally think that everything that happened after Matt started to regenerate is a dying hallucination. The real regeneration has yet to start, and eventually we'll get the real 13th Doctor. That is how I'm working it.

It worked for Dallas after they screwed up badly enough. It can work for Who.
Mecha82 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:27 pm
To quote the best female character on tv right now, hands down, "Nyoooooooope!".
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Post by Thebestoftherest »

Percysowner wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:00 am
Thebestoftherest wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:47 am Hey does anyone else want to think that everything that happen after he left the island and him in the next series are just hallucinations from having his brain mess with trillion times over.
Well I don't. It didn't work in Dallas when everything was a dream and it doesn't work here, for me. Plus I LIKE Bill and I think the Missy rehabilitation was actually a good story. Plus Capaldi and Michelle Gomez had good chemistry as frenemies.

I'm one who thinks that it would have been much better if Jenna Coleman hadn't decided to come back for one more season and if Last Christmas had been her farewell. The new dynamic with Bill and Missy made Capaldi's last season one I cared about.
I meant like what if everything that happen on hell bent was a dream.
Percysowner
Redshirt

Post by Percysowner »

Thebestoftherest wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:25 pm
Percysowner wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:00 am
Well I don't. It didn't work in Dallas when everything was a dream and it doesn't work here, for me. Plus I LIKE Bill and I think the Missy rehabilitation was actually a good story. Plus Capaldi and Michelle Gomez had good chemistry as frenemies.

I'm one who thinks that it would have been much better if Jenna Coleman hadn't decided to come back for one more season and if Last Christmas had been her farewell. The new dynamic with Bill and Missy made Capaldi's last season one I cared about.
I meant like what if everything that happen on hell bent was a dream.
That would be fine.